PackardGoose.com Forums

Clearing

BBP - 20-1-2011 at 18:02

Hey guys,
There is a number of members who have 0 posts. And I seriously don't expect any of them to come back. Aspy for instance has two accounts here and had problems logging in back in the day. And there are a few accounts I don't trust.
I'm considering deleting them. What do you think?

aquagoat - 20-1-2011 at 18:32

Just do it.

polydigm - 22-1-2011 at 23:16

Indeed.

BBP - 24-1-2011 at 20:25

There's something nasty about it: if a new member never logs in, his name won't appear in the member list. Fortunately thanks to the mail I had one reaction from someone who had login issues earlier.

polydigm - 25-1-2011 at 02:55

Anybody with zero posts that doesn't come very often has to expect that things might change along the way. If you end up bumping someone off that is not a spammer or whatever, if they really care they can rejoin and actually post something. Anyway, your posting idea seems a very user friendly way to handle things.

We may not set the world on fire here, but it's a friendly place to visit and I for one am pleased that you've kept it running. Keep up the good work Bonny.

Calvin - 25-1-2011 at 03:32

Delete them.....with extreme vengeance!!!

BBP - 31-1-2011 at 11:12

So, all the zeroes are cleared. I got a weird e-mail from la_biesta (who I always expected was female, but isn't), he said "thank you". Wondering what he meant.