PackardGoose.com Forums

New discovery!

BBP - 29-9-2006 at 18:50

Geese have nine lives!

When I decided to stop my account on the 23rd, I didn't tell my Dad straight away. When he found out he pretty much immediately decided to put PackardGoose onto the family web site! And actually got the Forum back up and running! (which really took some time).

Three cheers for DED! Especially cos he's fluey now!

DED - 29-9-2006 at 21:29

Quote:
Originally posted by BBP
Geese have nine lives!

When I decided to stop my account on the 23rd, I didn't tell my Dad straight away. When he found out he pretty much immediately decided to put PackardGoose onto the family web site! And actually got the Forum back up and running! (which really took some time).

Three cheers for DED! Especially cos he's fluey now!

I sure wished you told me that sooner. All my work on the photoalbum,games,greetingcards and restoring the forum in the beginning. But there was a difference in handling Mysql servers by godaddy an servage.net. While you could make an entire backup at servage there was no possibilitty to restore the backup at the godaddy manager. But we managed afterall with a lot of copy and renaming stuff. Glad to see that is still working.

punknaynowned - 29-9-2006 at 22:33

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBP - 29-9-2006 at 22:42

Hey Punk! How are you!

polydigm - 30-9-2006 at 01:03

Well done DED, I guess it keeps you off the streets?;-)

zazkia - 30-9-2006 at 01:13

Ohey how very good, I imagine it is a rough job as it is a subdomain with limited server possibilites but it all worked out eventually, well huzah and a hip hip for all at the goose!

scallopino - 30-9-2006 at 03:44

Huzzah! It just can't be killed off. It has a will of its own.

yoko - 30-9-2006 at 06:21

hehehe this nice,
good work ded
i´m glad the goose is back even thought i´m not the maximium poster
i was a bit sorry for loosing all of your work
so, where´s that the lowland people go for party?...i´ll bring the moet chandon :guitar2:

aquagoat - 30-9-2006 at 08:18

glad to see the goose was brought back to life. again.:grin:

Puptent - 30-9-2006 at 11:31

The Goose lives, long live the Goose...

Now, start posting.. ::mad:

BBP - 30-9-2006 at 15:14

Quote:
Originally posted by zazkia
Ohey how very good, I imagine it is a rough job as it is a subdomain with limited server possibilites but it all worked out eventually, well huzah and a hip hip for all at the goose!
It s a sub on our hosted ploeg.ws domain with all the server possibilities we need. BTW nice performance on Dutch telly yesterday saskia.

aquagoat - 30-9-2006 at 18:43

wearing a Napalm Death t-shirt. woah.

BBP - 30-9-2006 at 19:41

That was DED talking, not me...

scallopino - 2-10-2006 at 08:38

What was Saskia doing? Plugging packardgoose to the Dutch?

BBP - 2-10-2006 at 14:10

Nope. Since she's not here to tell you:
A week or two ago it was her birthday, and that very day while she was waiting for her friends to come to her party, a Moroccan guy was stabbed to death by a group of 4 Surinams over a parking spot, just below her balcony. After that, a small group of Moroccans have broken the windows of the cafe the Surinam guys were coming out of, and of the house of the killer. Some Dutch media have blown the whole event out of proportion, calling it racial violence and describing groups of hundreds of Moroccans destroyng all that is Surinam, and she was on that show telling us what she saw.

aquagoat - 2-10-2006 at 18:51

:shocked:ho, no funny story.

anyway, Happy belated Birthday ZaZ.

scallopino - 3-10-2006 at 13:17

Geez...yeah, hippo bathday Zaz..

BBP - 3-10-2006 at 14:48

Quote:
Originally posted by aquagoat
:shocked:ho, no funny story.

anyway, Happy belated Birthday ZaZ.

Well, funny...

punknaynowned - 6-10-2006 at 23:43

funny as in odd?
not funny as in laughingyerassoff?
speaking of which, I've decided for halloween I should get a tshirt that says lmao and wear a prosthetic butt, with a string on it so I can let it go when someone says something funny.
hahahhahahhahhahhahhahhahhahhahhahhahhahhahhahah:drums::offtopic: hahhahhahhahhahhaahhahhahhahhhahhahhhahhahhahhaahhahhahhaha

aquagoat - 7-10-2006 at 07:27

hihihihhiihihi