PackardGoose.com Forums

How was your stool today

DED - 21-6-2010 at 15:52

[Edited on 21-6-2010 by DED]

[Edited on 21-6-2010 by DED]

DED - 21-6-2010 at 15:54

I had a type 5 in the morning and a type 6 in the afternoon.
Caused by a Ham sandwich in the bloodbank

polydigm - 23-6-2010 at 01:41

So, DED, what inspired this then? Could be Zappaesque in some way. Maybe I should publish my daily stool chart for the month and a half prior to my surgery in this thread, but then again maybe not, I wouldn't want to be responsible for anybody losing sleep at night, it's a tale totally on the opposite end of the scale of my rapidly improving health post surgery.

punknaynowned - 23-6-2010 at 06:00

somebody misses Batchain?:D

polydigm - 24-6-2010 at 02:07

Could be!!

:roll:

Well, Batchain's never posted poo here has he? And has DED ever been to zappa.com? I don't know. But, Bonny will have told DED stories about it I'm sure. Maybe DED is making a little joke for Bonny's benefit. Come on DED, tell us, what's the deal?

Huck_Phlem - 29-6-2010 at 19:15

Well today I finally had to take the stool and repair it as the legs are uneven. If only I would have got a 3 legged stool.

What?

DED - 17-10-2010 at 13:12

Quote: Originally posted by polydigm  
Could be!!

:roll:

Well, Batchain's never posted poo here has he? And has DED ever been to zappa.com? I don't know. But, Bonny will have told DED stories about it I'm sure. Maybe DED is making a little joke for Bonny's benefit. Come on DED, tell us, what's the deal?

Quite simpel really. I saw this picture on a dutch audio board. Quite funny in the context overthere. Keeping reel to reel alive gives a lot of shit nowadays. I thought to reuse it here, without knowing there was a lot to do about it on zappa.com.

I normally never go there, but sometimes by mistake I landed there out of a link here, or on the browserhistory. Not to control BBP, but sometimes i like to revisit a site and can't remember the url. When I landed on zappa.com, i'm still logged in there as bbp, so I leave immediately.
:forumsmiley1583:

KAPTKIRK - 4-11-2010 at 00:35

I did buy my folks a cushy tushy toilet seat one X-mas long ago.It put a smile on dads face.My mom wasn't sure how to clean it,and neighbors came from miles around just for a photo of it. Really,no shit. Celebraties were often pictured on it!

Attachment: -zappa.jpg (4kB)
This file has been downloaded 234 times

Galoot-Co-Log-Nuh - 9-2-2011 at 20:48

In one word: SOLID

KAPTKIRK - 24-6-2012 at 22:23

The word brick comes to mind.Along with to much cheese!

I miss Bat.Not his Poo Pix mind you,but he is a nice guy and knows his FZ music as well as the next Zappafreak! imho

Attachment: -zappa.jpg (4kB)
This file has been downloaded 179 times

After all,isn't Bat a Phi Zappa Krappa from Boston U?
He never go doody that's what he say,
He never go doody that's what he say.
Never go doody. {-

[Edited on 10/10/10 by KAPTKIRK]