Kat & I bought tickets for DZ Like Father, Like Son tour in the late fall (11/29), I read an article that he is using a stripped down band like
Frank did at times and is exploring the unique versions of songs that it produced.
It reminds me of how different YCDTOSA Vol.2 compared to Roxy and Elsewhere and other smaller ensembles I have heard in his many live releases verses
larger bands.
The Band is DZ Guitar / Scheila Gonzalez – saxophone, flute, keyboards, harmonica, vocals / Kurt Morgan – bass, vocals / Ryan Brown – drums,
percussion, vocals / Adam Minkoff – vocals, guitar, keyboards, percussion, flute, recorder, mandolin.
It's in San Francisco on a Sunday were are going with H-Dog & E and plan on spending the weekend and hitting a museum or 2.
We are getting rooms in Fishermen's Warf so we have to do dinner at Scoma's Restaurant on the pier.
Something to look forward too, we haven't had Ye Ol' Pirate Ship out for a cruise in a while...
🏴☠️⛵⚓BBP - 5-6-2026 at 20:24
Kat and I are working on setting up the backyard for summer, it is quite the chore we have a lot of stuff need to go get the deck furniture out of
storage.
Kat ordered new patio furniture the old set is about 8 years old and is pretty weathered all though it still looks good enough to sell, I would even
be willing to give it to someone in need be we will see how it plays out.BBP - 11-6-2026 at 18:51
Been a bit sickly with the same issues as 2 years ago of which I'll spare you the details - and BF was such a total sweetheart he adopted a seal
for me! She's called Bonsai.
Hope you are feeling better soonPlook - 12-6-2026 at 20:35
Take care of yourself Bonny...BBP - 14-6-2026 at 11:35
Looks like there's been a major security issue with PHPBB - the forum software Zappa.com used and that is still used widely for whatever forums
are sstill left - where anyone can log in as any user without the use of a password. This forum uses XMB, so it's not affected.Plook - 17-6-2026 at 21:53
Bonny your hack proof...BBP - 18-6-2026 at 19:32
It's 18 June the weather is hot hot hot. As we are still in mourning over the loss of the finest Dutch artist, Ernie and Very Important Zappa
Spreader Wim T. Schippers, I binge watch on some of his less frequently consumed work. Especially now that the Schatkamer is released.
I'm also bingeing on courses, both during low times at work (this week alone First Aid, mindmapping and women's health), and at home with
the aid of the Schatkamer.Plook - 20-6-2026 at 00:50
My oldest daughter, my faux daughter Kel and sister a lot of their research centers on women's health issues, our knucklehead president and his
henchmen when cutting last year used primer words to shut down research which in included the words "Women," "Female,"
"Women's health," "Pregnant person," and "Pregnant people".
Also anything to do with diversity, inclusion, gender, identity, demographics, underrepresented, trauma, transgender, sexual orientation...etc.
Due to that so much research was stopped, many very successful studies, until they realized they stopped critical cancer research and others that were
delivering hopeful results for a wide variety of diseases they had to scramble to put everything back which was not completely successful.
It's easy to break stuff but very difficult to fix it...BBP - 23-6-2026 at 19:46
We've been having a whole slew of annoy all of a sudden. '
It's still very hot. My bedroom is on the south side and has large windows, making it very very hot every summer, because the indows that open
are very tiny, cooling down is hardly effective.
Dad had finally, bought a ne washing machine, and as he is no longer in the shape he used to be, he arranged with the company to have the old washing
machine on the 2nd floor (3rd for Americans) removed.
It was a lot of work - our staircase is winding and on the 1st floor hallway, we have a rack where we store 500+ vinyls, which had to be moved into my
bedroom. Additionally we had to clean and clear everything.
So today they came to deliver the new washing machine. But they refused to pick the old one up. After a call with the customer service (2 calls and in
total 1,5 hours of waiting) they've rescheduled for tomorrow.BBP - 29-6-2026 at 20:13
The old washing machine was picked up, yay, the new one works fine. The weather became insanely hot the past few days - even 39 Celsius on Friday.
I'd decided to go to BF this weekend, which meant that on that very hot day, after work, I had to go home, then back to the city centre to go the
train station, then go on the Long Long train ride.
After work I was feeling fresh and coping OK, halfway I stopped at the supermarket for additional cooling and ice creams for DED. When I got home, the
heat got to me, I ate some bread as cooking was beyond our capabilities with the heat, then I went. The way to the station was so hot that I had
gotten overheated by the time I made it - at least two people asked me if I was OK and if they could get me some water. I declined as I had a bottle
with me.
On the way to Utrecht, the first leg, I didnt't manage to cool down enough in the airconditioned but far from cool train. At the station there,
again I was asked if I was OK. I bought some water there and somehow made the long trip to Heerenveen - and there it was still hot with 35 degrees.
BF didn't arrive - after ten minutes I checked my phone and saw he had texted me that there were road construction works and that he was going to
be late. Anyway, 30 minutes of baking later, he picked me up.
We tried to cool me down with a foot bath, which was fun, but I decided to take a shower.
There the hot water didn't work - so it became a very cold shower.
Had a good night's sleep in the end and went again to my precious baby seals. <3 The people who work there, already recognise us, which is
cute. Rafael, one of the volunteers who spoke to us a lot earlier, was there, we had a chat, and he did a livestream. Which has, among others, BF and
me.
Great video Bonny and and I watched most of it!BBP - 1-7-2026 at 21:10
On the video, Raphael briefly mentions that there were intakes that day, but he didn't go into it. We did see both intakes - the public massively
going awwwww as the baby seal was first taken out of the box said a lot - the second seal was unfortunately too poorly. The poor thing was teensy
tiny, and very skinny. At the intake they do the first feeding, a force feeding of salmon porridge where they put a sillicone hose through their
oesophagus - we could see the hose in his stomach from the outside. He couldn't even keep his food in. I doubt he'll make it, poor lad.
The rest of the weekend we basically tried to stay cool, and now that we have 20-25 degrees celsius, things are getting better. Hopefully my
room's cooled down nicely.BBP - 5-7-2026 at 10:32
My room was baking hot, but we managed to cool it down sufficiently.
About two weeks ago a green metal garden bench had suddenly appeared on our driveway. We reported it on the Whatsapp group and found a lot of things
had gone missing in the neighborhood - one missed a flower pot with a young pine, but got a different flower pot in return - which turned out to be
our flower pot which had gone missing (but we hadn't noticed yet).
We had the bench in our front yard for two weeks, ut nobody came to collect it, and nobody responded to the WhatsApp or Dad's Facebook call.
So yesterday DED went into detective mode and found, with the aid of Google Streetview, the house with the bench. I went there twice, nobody answered
the door, so I left them a postcard, and later that evening they came to chat and to take it back.Plook - 5-7-2026 at 23:36
Bonny your a detective now!polydigm - 8-7-2026 at 12:41
Concerning those transposed items Bonny, somebody in your town obviously has a very weird sense of humour.
I haven't been by for a while, I hope everybody's well.
I've been trying to get my music thing back into full swing. I quit the London Zappa Collective, which was perfectly amicable, I'll still be
getting some solo gigs through the club where they're based and will probably do a couple of guest spots with them in December in this year’s
Zappadan Zappajam in Acton.
I learned a hell of a lot playing with them, but it was reaching the point where my main thing was losing way and it was gong to start holding me
back. Nonetheless a very worthwhile experience. I've started being able to compose again and my next album is back on the front burner. One of
the other good things about the LZC experience is that I've been coming up with lots of ideas for the Zappa tribute album I've been working
on as well.
Also looking forward to our, now annual, summer holiday coming up soon.BBP - 9-7-2026 at 19:10
Good to hear you're getting your mojo back!
Looking forward to meeting you again!
I'll be visiting BF this weekend, hope he can come to The Hague. There's a direct train line for him but it's a 2hr ride from there. I
hope DED can come as well, he basically has The Hague GPS and knows all the best places. BBP - 16-7-2026 at 21:28
Had a visit to BF, got sic (but got home in time) and ended up with hours of couch time watching Star Trek films.BBP - 18-7-2026 at 11:42
Wow Geoff, if you remember Julie's question from last year, Den Bosch had 6km of wall circumference back in the middle ages.
I found out by accident when I re-watched the video I made when I went with VJL as blind guide dog to help out at the guided boat tour. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOHx8GtSUhs
(click on subtitles, then on Settings > Subtitled > Dutch (auto generated) to set to auto translate to English. )Plook - 21-7-2026 at 12:28
Today would have been Terri's 59th birthday its hard to believe she passed 12 years ago.BBP - 21-7-2026 at 19:17
Sorry to hear that Plook... {hug}Eddie RUKidding - 21-7-2026 at 23:05
Sorry to hear PlookBBP - 24-7-2026 at 18:43
Weekend's come again, for the next few days there will be some major heat coming up, so I'll try to get some sleep and get my bedroom as
cool as possible.polydigm - 25-7-2026 at 07:54
Watched that video Bonny. Picked up some facts that I missed from the tour last year.BBP - 25-7-2026 at 10:47
It was a different tour (there are 4 or 5 different canal tours), this one sails around the town. As we were with guide dogs, they wouldn't let
us sail underneath the buildings, where all the bats are. Guide dogs are spectacularly well-trained (their education costs about as much as a
human's) and legally they are permitted to come everywhere, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's a good idea.Plook - 25-7-2026 at 14:15
The dog thing has gotten ridiculous in the US people buy these service dog jackets online and take their dogs everywhere no training, I'm a dog
guy but it is out of control.polydigm - 25-7-2026 at 22:02
It's gone to the dogs!!Plook - 26-7-2026 at 22:28
Literally...Plook - 27-7-2026 at 18:30
I bought a new car this weekend my Equinox was 11 years old and the warranty just expired and I could not get a comprehensive warranty due to the cars
age.
I purchased a 2022 RAV4 XSE Sport SUV Hybrid it is Gold Certified with only 29000 miles on it which is super low, they average 40 to 50 miles per
gallon so it should save me $50 to $70 a week alone (I drove it to the golf course yesterday about 50 miles and the gage is still on full).
It was priced at $38800, I got $1,500 off because Kats son works there, I wanted $8000 for my car and they couldn't do it like that in the
paperwork so they gave me $6000 and took another $2000 of the price, plus I put down $8000.
That got us to $21300 and while I have a 10 year warranty on batteries and an 8 year warranty on the drive train the comprehensive was only 1 year
they offered me a bumper to bumper warranty for the 7 year life of the lone for $2500 and I priced these warranty's and they go for $5000+ so I
added it .
So I financed 23800, I told Kat the car can be my casket when I kick the bucket...polydigm - 27-7-2026 at 19:50
I know exactly where you’re coming from Plook.Plook - 28-7-2026 at 21:00
Tomorrow I have an eye surgery for the cataract that I developed in my right eye due to an injectable I was taking for Eczema, they will be doing my
left eye August 17Eddie RUKidding - 29-7-2026 at 08:12
Take care Plookpolydigm - 29-7-2026 at 08:38
Break a leg Plook!!BBP - 29-7-2026 at 20:43
Hang in there, Plook!
Today Polydigm and I met up again in The Hague, which was lots of fun!Plook - 30-7-2026 at 02:58
Eye surgery complete I can already tell the results were good.
I have to say the procedure is terrifying, the staff was great but I realized during pre-op they are going to operate on my eye well I am awake.
An older woman I could not see in the prep area next to me told the nurse in a voiced of an older woman "I'm scared" it it was
justified.
I just mentally prepared myself like I would for any challenge and said you can do this.
The doctor was great narrating everything as they worked and I followed his instructions to focus on the 3 lights.;
Kat is calling me to dinner I was talk to you all latter.Eddie RUKidding - 30-7-2026 at 06:07
Good to hear all went wellBBP - 30-7-2026 at 19:19
Glad to hear it went well! Hope the sight recovers swiftly!polydigm - 30-7-2026 at 22:40
Well done Plook!!Plook - 31-7-2026 at 04:56
I saw my eye doctor this morning and she was amazed at how good my eyesight was already, she even cleared me to go golfing tomorrow I see her next
Thursday and if all goes well she will clear me for swimming Kat and I have been swimming a lot this summer so that will me great. In fact we have
had a swim and BBQ party planned with a couple other couples for the 8th so that will work out great!Eddie RUKidding - 31-7-2026 at 07:23
Good news to hear PlookPlook - 2-8-2026 at 20:43
My eyesight is too good it is throwing my golf game off, I was playing better half blind...BBP - 3-8-2026 at 19:35
Don't worry, it takes time to get used to a new situation... (hug)BBP - 5-8-2026 at 18:56
Today was a pig of days, starting off with a man who wanted 50 euros for a repair to his remote, he got a new one but couldn't get it to work,
and now he has to have someone come in from the company to fix it. "I've been watching the same channel for a week!"
Ended with my longest wait between calls yet - 55 minutes. As we don't have e-mail or anything to do inbetween, we just sit there. I spent all my
idle time doing the company online academy (including mindfullness training and How To Get People To Listen To You) and there are no courses left that
I'm interested in.
The first call I got after 55 minutes was from someone who dialled the wrong number.BBP - 7-8-2026 at 19:18
On 12 August, there will be a solar eclipse in Europe. Partial but still very exciting I'm really looking forward to it!Plook - 10-8-2026 at 21:22
Kathy and I had to put Kathy's dog Cloe to sleep today, she got Cloe in 2013
for her husband with cancer then in 2022 when her parents had to put their dog Rocky down (a terrier that Kathy gave them years earlier when they lost
their dog) she gave them Cloe to fill the gap.
Cloe was a very good dog and had gotten a tumor on her rear right leg, we had it successfully removed a few months ago but it came back a couple weeks
ago and grew very fast.
Kathy took Cloe to the vet couple of weeks ago and they said it was no operable, she did not act as if she was in pain and was mobile.
This growth was aggressive Kathy saw the dog yesterday and her and her mom decided it was time, her mom loved that special dog.
Kathy and I saw her thru her passage, such a deeply painful event poor Kathy is heart broken...Safe travels Cloe you were a very good girl...Eddie RUKidding - 11-8-2026 at 06:26
Sorry to hear PlookBBP - 11-8-2026 at 19:18
Aw, sorry to hear about the pooch...
It'san action packed week here with the eclipse tomorrow and a metal festival (Primus! PRIMUS!) this Saturday. Weather forecast says it'll
be Bloody Hot on Saturday.BBP - 12-8-2026 at 20:33
Bad headache from the eclipse - had a lot of stress about buying eclipse glasses, they were sold out everywhere but my boyfriend scored two and mailed
me one, but we worried he wouldn't make in time - today I got a text from DED that they arrived. Head hurts even from watching less than 10
seconds at a time through eclipse glasses, but So Worth It!Plook - 14-8-2026 at 17:38
My oldest daughter and her family are leaving for Iceland today they are very excited for this trip!
I get my other eye done on Monday so once that is completed I should be good to go but will probably need all of my glasses re-lensed since my
eyesight will change, hopefully I can get that done without spending a fortune.
Kathy's mom seems to be doing better her new doctor said she is in excellent shape for her age (almost 90), Kat is taking her to the cardiologist
this morning.
School started Wednesday my younger daughter the teacher is getting her new 6th grade class going.
My foe daughter and her family just got back from a trip to Maui god bless her traveling with 3 kids.
Yesterday I had an exceptional round of golf shot 77!
Since I decided to pretend I am an amateur golfer my game has improved I play Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday...I workout Monday Wednesday Friday and
Saturday, I also ride my bike those days they are training days...I practice hitting shots at a sports field on Saturday and usually practice chipping
in my backyard a couple days a week.
We are eating healthy and my weight has stabilized between 177lbs & 183lbs depending on the day, I plan to keep this up as long as possible since
these days are numbered.BBP - 14-8-2026 at 19:04
Work week ended with back-to-back calls (I wish there was a way in which we could notify people of their benefits being paid out before they receive
it because the people who receive it have nothing to do and are living from one dole check to the next - it would cut 24 of the calls I had.
Today was another way too hot day at 36 degrees, my bedroom is suffocatingly hot and I fear I'l have to sleep with windows open.
Tomorrow I will get my baptism of Burning Steel as it will be my first metal festival, Dynamo - all for Primus.
After buying the ticket I was made redundant, and at my new job they were looking for volunteers to man the municipality stand. Had I known I could
have saved 90 euros.polydigm - 15-8-2026 at 14:28
Today Polydigm and I met up again in The Hague, which was lots of fun!
We both enjoyed meeting up with you guys again. A really nice
day to top off our holiday. We’ll be in Heerlen for Mosae Zappa in November.BBP - 16-8-2026 at 14:49
It was so much fun! I hope yu enjoyed The Hague, where there's more to do than in most places that aren't Amsterdam, a beach, a zoo, and
more museums and culture and history than you can shake a stick at.BBP - 17-8-2026 at 21:38
After an update, Microsoft Edge decided to throw away all my bookmarks. I've switched browser now. It takes a bit of getting used to, but
I'm now happily using DuckDuckGo. If you have it, click on the shield beside the address bar to turn off protection for old skool sites lite this
one where there's no s after HTTP.
Primus got me in da mood for more Primus! They had a new EP out, of which I wasn't informed (I have their news letter too) . Played all of their
almubs that I do have from start to finish in 2 days.Plook - 18-8-2026 at 15:25
I had my other eye surgery yesterday it went well but I have a twitch in the outside corner when i took the shield off this morning, I see the eye
doctor later this morning hopefully it is nothing to worry about.BBP - 18-8-2026 at 19:11
Hope so for you Plook. I've twitched a fair deal with my eye, which was related to tiredness.Eddie RUKidding - 18-8-2026 at 23:38
hope all good PlookPlook - 20-8-2026 at 17:48
Saw the doctor for my post surgery exam and she was impressed with how well it looked, I went golfing yesterday and played well but I woke up this
morning with my right eye extremely irritated (that is the first eye they performed surgery on) red and watering I am debating calling the eye doctor
to have it checked out of an abundance of caution.BBP - 24-8-2026 at 18:57
Spent weekend at BFs, bowling for his father's birthday with the family, and the day after his niece's 16th birthday party. I'm
exhausted!Plook - 25-8-2026 at 21:24
Well my right eye got infected, that is the eye they did 4 weeks ago. It is red, runny and irritated I have been putting warm compresses on it saw the
eye doctor again and she prescribed some medicated eye drops and an antibiotic.
The good news my vision during my exam was 20/20 on my left eye and 20/40 on my right eye, the doctor suspects the right eye may be better once the
eye is cleared of the infection.
In the golf world I shot 76 last Friday which is 5 over par, that is an exceptional round for an old guy it was very exciting to play so well.
I shot 82 Sunday whatever majic dust I had on me wore off...Calvin - 26-8-2026 at 16:51
I just saw that Tim Curry died.BBP - 28-8-2026 at 19:57
Hi Cal! Nice to see you again!
It was pretty hard on me... I had a massive respect for Dolly Parton and liked her songs. When I saw she had passed aged 80, I got this awkward
feeling, knowing full well that Tim Curry was 80 and that his mother lived to 80, of which he made a point in his memoir. (which, for the newest
members, is one of my biggest heroes)
In addition I have a problem with dry eyes right now.
On Tuesday, I paid the rent, and discovered the amount in my bank account was less than I had expected. Upon checking, I found I had earned around
2000 in my first month, but only a little over 1000 in July and less than 1000 EUR in August -way below minimum wage with my 36 hour work week. I
asked my team managers about it and they told me to take it up with the recruiter, and explained how to get my working hour list.
So Wednesday didn't look fun, after a hard day's work having to do the dry work of checking out my salary.
And then I got the news. Although not entirely unexpected given his frail appearance, I spent the night heartbroken and fighting tears. While doing
math. Luckily I do Excel now.
I found I was missing the wages for 3 weeks. In addition I did not get the holidays Assumption and the bridge day after, and the day of leave when we
went to meet Polydigm, paid out. I contacted my recruiter about this.
Thursday morning I tell my team manager about my findings, and that I told him. Thursday evening I had mail that the three missing weeks was a human
error, for which he apologised, and that the other two were due to technical limitations so I can expect payment shortly.
So, one problem solved! And, since I'm now in problem solving mood, I'm flying to LA tonight to resuscitate the maestro.BBP - 30-8-2026 at 20:26
It's the last Sunday of August, meaning I got to see the Brabantsedag again! It was a very beautiful parade! I'm knackered but full of
wonder.Plook - 31-8-2026 at 23:32
Did you mean Los Angeles or something elseBBP - 1-9-2026 at 18:46
Yeah that was my idea of a "joke" - as I had managed to solve 2/3 of the issues I was having (dry eyes and missing salary) I joked I'd
go to Los Angeles (where Tim Curry lived) to resurrect him.
Couldn't go unfortunately, Brabantsedag called .
But I miss Tim, been looking back and noticed how much Tim-related art I made in the 2008-2013 era, the Flakes comic for instance has a flake
that's based on him.BBP - 12-9-2026 at 09:54
Been unable to log in for 10 days, how is everyone?
I had a bit of a rollercoaster, but job is going well. Yesterday I had a surprise concert of a Beach Boys tribute band (Beach Boys Best), a colleague
had tickets left and I bought them on a whim. They were on a talent show (which they won shared 1st place) and I thought they sounded pretty amazing,
good harmony. https://youtu.be/4PTtz9xJR0A https://youtu.be/wkY7eukGxic https://youtu.be/DX42Ww8SfDkBBP - 18-9-2026 at 20:00
This week I was trained on a new skill at work, Public Space. This involves permits, parking, and basically people nagging at anything in the public
space they don't like. It's been hilarious - I received calls about a man who complained about the text on the shirts the safety guards in
the town are wearing now, a call from the music hall I'd just visited last week because "a confused shirtless man had walked into their
premises and was hanging from the cables", among others.
Unfortunately, Dad also called me, because his bicycle tyre had exploded. He was taken home by the bookshop owner near where his tyre burst, and
yesterday I had to go home after work, at full speed, to pick up the keys, pick up the bicycle and take it to the repair shop. It's an electric
bicycle, which is much heavier than a regular one, and cycling with 2 bicycles is difficult and dangerous. And heavy on the shoulders. It went OK, but
the repair (new inner and outer tyres front and back) set me back a bit, plus the way back didn't go as well, the bicycle started wobbling out of
control and I dropped it.
So I started looking into something I always wanted to look into more, as in Busby Berkeley choreographies. As I used to iron professionally, I
can't say that I fantasised about the people wearing the clothes I was ironing, but The Girl At The Ironing Board did sing to my heart. I needed
this
I'm 68 today played golf and shot 6 over par 77 which is amazing for my age, Kat is making Taco Tuesday happen and we go to an Indian Casino
(Hard Rock) Friday to see the band America and we got a room which was a little pricy but Kat said lets splurge BBP - 23-9-2026 at 21:02
Yay! Someone!
I had massive login issues for 10 days, they may have only recently been resolved with the massive update that's going on. Not sure if anyone
else is affected?
Still fighting the blues a bit - had it rough today when a client called crying, his cat had jumped out off his window (3rd floor) and had heard a
dead cat had been collected from a road nearby. He described her as "grey with a pink collar" and described how he hand-reared her, how she
followed him everywhere and how her birthday was a few days ago and he put a party hat on her head. As he was sobbing, he begged me to find out if the
cat found was his.
I found the report - and the photos, which only sort of had the backside and tail of the cat intact, the rest was a horrible gory mess in which no
pink collar could be seen. We are not allowed to share these photos with him and I couldn't - but there was a bit of a communication gap as he
could only describe his cat as grey, when I was looking at a tabby European shorthair. He didn't know the word "tabby", so I attempted
to describe "brownish grey with black stripes". Was heart-broken after this call and spent a minute looking at kitty pictures to scramble
myself together.
On a brighter note, did something impulsive again - bought a cinema ticket and went to see Whisper of the Heart (1995), a Studio Ghibli production.
With the combination of the scatterbrained cycling song translating lead that runs behind a cat into a lovely antique emporium and starts writing
maniacally - I found more than one parallel between her and my life.BBP - 26-9-2026 at 15:48
Weirdly I can only view the site and log in from a private window. As long as it works!Plook - 26-9-2026 at 21:02
It seems to be working fine for me...BBP - 28-9-2026 at 19:52
That's great! I'm still having these issues. In part possibly because I turned DuckDuckGo after Edge decided to throw away my favourites.
Been going back to Duckman. They're still brilliant!BBP - 1-10-2026 at 20:38
Will be visiting BF again this weekend, going to the tea garden where we will be enjoying a witch themed high tea, and of course a visit to the seals.
Looking forward to it!BBP - 5-10-2026 at 16:24
Back from BF's!
The witch themed high tea was funny if a bit much, we had dresscode (black) and were given witch hats to wear, they had but a gorgeous cauuldron on
the table and served witch tea and numerous witchy dishes. By accident, in his reservation BF had neglected to mention dietary requirements - for me
that's no fish due to thorough hatred, for BF that's garlic. The savoury round gave us a salmon sandwich and a garlic cheese (witch cheese)
sandwich. Whoops!
BF ate the fishy ones for me and I let him have half of a witch cheese sandwich so he'd dare kiss me afterwards.
After the high tea we went to visit our sealy friends again. There were only 7 of them, being all cute.