
Mich - 2-10-2005 at 20:16
Now I'm the new one! Man I rule.....Great site James/Cubie.
James - 2-10-2005 at 20:20
Hey Michy hows you? Hope you enjoy the forums 
Mich - 2-10-2005 at 20:22
I'm good thanks, you? Yeah, I'll try to come on once a day me sugar, heh.
James - 2-10-2005 at 20:23
Thank you 
Mich - 2-10-2005 at 20:26
I could actually imagine you smiling like that :P
Jaypfunk - 2-10-2005 at 20:33
Hi, I just love :biggrin:the site and I know I'm going to be a regular poster.My name is Jaypfunk and I'm a gay brain surgeon. I wonder if
any other people enjoy cocker spaniels as much as me?
Love and kisses
James - 2-10-2005 at 20:34
Haha, nice one :P
Jaypfunk - 2-10-2005 at 20:41
Hey....play nice......its hard being a gay brain surgeon. I thought I could come on this site and really be myself. On the Frank Zappa website I have
to be all macho, but here I feel so ...free. Please call me Jaypee.
At the moment I am wearing
stockings, suspenders and a bra. I have just had my legs waxed.
My pet cocker spaniel is called
'sir woofalot' and he likes to lick me all over...especially when I smear myself in peanut butter.
bags of hugs
Jaypee
wazoodust - 2-10-2005 at 20:44
I wanna see how the REAL jayp reacts to this
James - 2-10-2005 at 20:44
That's good for you Jaypee lol
Jaypfunk - 2-10-2005 at 20:50
I am the realJaypfunk sweetie!
[Edited on 2-10-2005 by Jaypfunk]
James - 2-10-2005 at 21:02
Course you are!
James - 2-10-2005 at 21:36
Thread closed. I'd rather we started our own n00b threads
.