PackardGoose.com Forums

I'm getting all rusty...

BBP - 9-1-2006 at 17:15

Well my Christmas vacation was supposed to last from 19th of December until the 1st of January. But now my 20th century music teacher has lost a family member, and is not teaching until the 16th. Meaning: I got 2 weeks of extra holiday.

Puptent - 9-1-2006 at 17:36

Two weeks vacation extra, you say it like it's a bad thing.. :D

BBP - 9-1-2006 at 20:22

Yeah it's nice... thing is, I really like my teacher, I feel very sorry for him.

Puptent - 10-1-2006 at 13:37

Yeah, didn't mean to make fun of that.

BBP - 16-1-2006 at 19:42

Just had my first class again. He didn't seem to be too hurt, he was his usual kidding self, in spite of having lost his mother.

Bad thing is, my 2 tests have merged into 1, and it's been moved to the same day as my jazz test. Stress...