PackardGoose.com Forums

Happy February

scallopino - 1-2-2006 at 02:26

Happy February Day, everyone. :bald::bald:


Pappawas1975 - 1-2-2006 at 12:17

Doesnt time fly? Its fucking february already. Jesus....

BBP - 1-2-2006 at 14:03

Time flies...
:swear: I got 2 friggin tests in ONE day tomorrow!:swear:
Not to mention I gotta go to the dentist next Tuesday...

scallopino - 2-2-2006 at 02:00

Quote:
Originally posted by BBP
Time flies...
:swear: I got 2 friggin tests in ONE day tomorrow!:swear:
Not to mention I gotta go to the dentist next Tuesday...


Not me BB! Ahhh *leans back on chair*. My semester doesn't start until the 27th. :P

I always liked the dentist.

Pappawas1975 - 2-2-2006 at 11:34

Quote:
Originally posted by scallopino
Quote:
Originally posted by BBP
Time flies...
:swear: I got 2 friggin tests in ONE day tomorrow!:swear:
Not to mention I gotta go to the dentist next Tuesday...



I always liked the dentist.


You always liked the dentist? What are you nuts? You mean you "Liked" him or what, because you cant seriously enjoy the pain!!!??? I hate the dentist so much, I have to pay to visit a laser dentist - No pain at all, TV, music.....Fucking wonderful....Very expensive though, its £40 before he even does anything. Worth every penny though, he knows his shit, and I dont have to deal with any dentist - hygiene - dilemmas......

Funny how a thread on February had turned into a dental thread...

BBP - 2-2-2006 at 20:35

Used not to mind going to my dentist... until I had some problems with teeth coming in crooked and I had to have a healthy molar out... shiver. I have this incredibly friendly dentist. He's the only guy I know who can be cheerful on Monday mornings... probably with all the money he earns...

One time, as I was lying on the chair with my mouth wide open, the phone went. He answered it, and completely forgetting about me started talking about the PSV-Man U football match the day before. He turned his attention to me eight minutes later. Grumble.

BBP - 2-2-2006 at 20:36

Just had my tests... I'm still alive, though exhausted...

scallopino - 3-2-2006 at 07:33

i find with uni there will be a month or so with hardly any major work, and then BANG- like 6 assignments, essays, posters, talks etc. in the same week.

Quote:
You always liked the dentist? What are you nuts? You mean you "Liked" him or what, because you cant seriously enjoy the pain!!!??? I hate the dentist so much, I have to pay to visit a laser dentist - No pain at all, TV, music.....Fucking wonderful....Very expensive though, its £40 before he even does anything. Worth every penny though, he knows his shit, and I dont have to deal with any dentist - hygiene - dilemmas......


Well, i am probably nuts anyway but i guess i've never had any major teeth problems. The place always seems so clean and friendly...

[Edited on 3-2-2006 by scallopino]

BBP - 7-2-2006 at 16:07

:-D I'm OK! Still alive, no holes, come back on August 29!:-D

scallopino - 8-2-2006 at 12:48

Ahh, that's a good deal! Now you can go back to eating icecream from the container. :lol: