PackardGoose.com Forums

So BBP, wanna buy?

James - 7-2-2006 at 18:03

Or anyone. £10 to my paypal account or a cheque

BBP - 7-2-2006 at 18:40

Yes, yes! Just arranging Paypal... gimme a minute... been a bit stressed lately... :shake:

Pappawas1975 - 8-2-2006 at 11:28

£10, thats a bloody bargain. Still seems a shame that youd start a project then just give up. The lesson here folks is to LOVE things and do for YOUR enjoyment, and YOUR enjoyment only, regardless of what others think or the popularity of it or the profit you make.......

scallopino - 8-2-2006 at 12:45

You did a great job, James. So long, and keep posting.

BBP - 8-2-2006 at 12:58

James? You there? I have a new e-mail address. Jelliclemail is giving in... So next time if you need me, mail supersoaker2000@hotmail.com.

James - 9-2-2006 at 08:56

Sure. Right ok cheers all. £10 for domain is very. Hosting is something like 500gb a month, yes 500gb!

BBP - 9-2-2006 at 15:29

500 gb?! Picture me worrying about too little space to host a complete Zappa biography!

BBP - 9-2-2006 at 15:30

Or did I misunderstand you there?

BBP - 9-2-2006 at 22:54

I'm not that old either Viv, mind your words... ;)

James - 10-2-2006 at 00:27

Well yeah around 500gb. So how are you paying and when?

BBP - 10-2-2006 at 15:56

How: Paypal
When: when I finally get that stuff up 'n running...