PackardGoose.com Forums
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: I'm new
Mich
Unregistered




Posts: N/A
Registered: N/A
Member Is Offline


posted on 2-10-2005 at 20:16
I'm new


Now I'm the new one! Man I rule.....Great site James/Cubie.
James
Unregistered




Posts: N/A
Registered: N/A
Member Is Offline


posted on 2-10-2005 at 20:20



Hey Michy hows you? Hope you enjoy the forums :)
Mich
Unregistered




Posts: N/A
Registered: N/A
Member Is Offline


posted on 2-10-2005 at 20:22



I'm good thanks, you? Yeah, I'll try to come on once a day me sugar, heh.
James
Unregistered




Posts: N/A
Registered: N/A
Member Is Offline


posted on 2-10-2005 at 20:23



Thank you :D
Mich
Unregistered




Posts: N/A
Registered: N/A
Member Is Offline


posted on 2-10-2005 at 20:26



I could actually imagine you smiling like that :P
Jaypfunk
Unregistered




Posts: N/A
Registered: N/A
Member Is Offline


posted on 2-10-2005 at 20:33



Hi, I just love :biggrin:the site and I know I'm going to be a regular poster.My name is Jaypfunk and I'm a gay brain surgeon. I wonder if any other people enjoy cocker spaniels as much as me?

Love and kisses
James
Unregistered




Posts: N/A
Registered: N/A
Member Is Offline


posted on 2-10-2005 at 20:34



Haha, nice one :P
Jaypfunk
Unregistered




Posts: N/A
Registered: N/A
Member Is Offline


posted on 2-10-2005 at 20:41



Hey....play nice......its hard being a gay brain surgeon. I thought I could come on this site and really be myself. On the Frank Zappa website I have to be all macho, but here I feel so ...free. Please call me Jaypee.;-) At the moment I am wearing stockings, suspenders and a bra. I have just had my legs waxed.;-) My pet cocker spaniel is called 'sir woofalot' and he likes to lick me all over...especially when I smear myself in peanut butter.

bags of hugs

Jaypee
wazoodust
Hot Rats Status
***


Avatar


Posts: 35
Registered: 2-10-2005
Location: Dronfield, near sheffield
Member Is Offline

Mood: it's monday tomorrow!

posted on 2-10-2005 at 20:44



I wanna see how the REAL jayp reacts to this:-D



^
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User
James
Unregistered




Posts: N/A
Registered: N/A
Member Is Offline


posted on 2-10-2005 at 20:44



That's good for you Jaypee lol
Jaypfunk
Unregistered




Posts: N/A
Registered: N/A
Member Is Offline


posted on 2-10-2005 at 20:50



I am the realJaypfunk sweetie!

[Edited on 2-10-2005 by Jaypfunk]
James
Unregistered




Posts: N/A
Registered: N/A
Member Is Offline


posted on 2-10-2005 at 21:02



Course you are!
James
Unregistered




Posts: N/A
Registered: N/A
Member Is Offline


posted on 2-10-2005 at 21:36



Thread closed. I'd rather we started our own n00b threads :).

  Go To Top

Powered by XMB
XMB Forum Software © 2001-2025 The XMB Group
[Queries: 15] [PHP: 54.5% - SQL: 45.5%]