| Pages:
1
2 |
Huck_Phlem
Sheik Yerbouti Status     
Posts: 332
Registered: 19-10-2008
Member Is Offline
Mood: cough*blowme* cough
|
|
couldn't use huck so...
I had to think of a different name. I couldn't use huck phlem so I guess paradiddle would do. :drums:
|
|
|
BBP
Super Administrator        
Posts: 8470
Registered: 3-10-2005 Location: Eindhoven, Netherlands
Member Is Offline
Mood: Cheerful yet relaxed
|
|
Hey Huck! How are you?
And congratz on the BBP Joke Contest Award!
|
|
|
Huck_Phlem
Sheik Yerbouti Status     
Posts: 332
Registered: 19-10-2008
Member Is Offline
Mood: cough*blowme* cough
|
|
| Quote: | Originally posted by BBP
Hey Huck! How are you?
And congratz on the BBP Joke Contest Award! |
What award?
|
|
|
scallopino
Frank Zappa Status        
Posts: 1321
Registered: 19-11-2005 Location: Melbourne, Austria
Member Is Offline
Mood: No Mood
|
|
Hi Huckadiddle. Are you single, inward, outward or inverted?
|
|
|
Huck_Phlem
Sheik Yerbouti Status     
Posts: 332
Registered: 19-10-2008
Member Is Offline
Mood: cough*blowme* cough
|
|
|
|
|
scallopino
Frank Zappa Status        
Posts: 1321
Registered: 19-11-2005 Location: Melbourne, Austria
Member Is Offline
Mood: No Mood
|
|
|
|
|
scallopino
Frank Zappa Status        
Posts: 1321
Registered: 19-11-2005 Location: Melbourne, Austria
Member Is Offline
Mood: No Mood
|
|
| Quote: | Originally posted by BBP
Hey Huck! How are you?
And congratz on the BBP Joke Contest Award! |
What was the winning joke?
|
|
|
BBP
Super Administrator        
Posts: 8470
Registered: 3-10-2005 Location: Eindhoven, Netherlands
Member Is Offline
Mood: Cheerful yet relaxed
|
|
| Quote: | Originally posted by paradiddle
| Quote: | Originally posted by BBP
Hey Huck! How are you?
And congratz on the BBP Joke Contest Award! |
What award? |
Well, you've seemed to have found it by now... Remember the award exists of two parts and you may request me a drawing now.
For the winning joke:
http://www.zappa.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=15190&postda...
|
|
|
scallopino
Frank Zappa Status        
Posts: 1321
Registered: 19-11-2005 Location: Melbourne, Austria
Member Is Offline
Mood: No Mood
|
|
A deserving winner I reckon...I agree with you Bonny. Well done huckadiddle!
|
|
|
Huck_Phlem
Sheik Yerbouti Status     
Posts: 332
Registered: 19-10-2008
Member Is Offline
Mood: cough*blowme* cough
|
|
|
|
|
BBP
Super Administrator        
Posts: 8470
Registered: 3-10-2005 Location: Eindhoven, Netherlands
Member Is Offline
Mood: Cheerful yet relaxed
|
|
He's better than me already!
|
|
|
Huck_Phlem
Sheik Yerbouti Status     
Posts: 332
Registered: 19-10-2008
Member Is Offline
Mood: cough*blowme* cough
|
|
|
|
|
scallopino
Frank Zappa Status        
Posts: 1321
Registered: 19-11-2005 Location: Melbourne, Austria
Member Is Offline
Mood: No Mood
|
|
|
|
|
BBP
Super Administrator        
Posts: 8470
Registered: 3-10-2005 Location: Eindhoven, Netherlands
Member Is Offline
Mood: Cheerful yet relaxed
|
|
| Quote: | Originally posted by paradiddle
He's teaching me stuff! |
aww... cute...
|
|
|
BBP
Super Administrator        
Posts: 8470
Registered: 3-10-2005 Location: Eindhoven, Netherlands
Member Is Offline
Mood: Cheerful yet relaxed
|
|
Hey Para,
Could you please post a higher resolution pic of the one that's on the web.me link? I U2U'd you but you didn't respond. (Check the top
right of the page, between Last Active and Logged In As, that's where the "you have 1 new message" should appear.)
|
|
|
Huck_Phlem
Sheik Yerbouti Status     
Posts: 332
Registered: 19-10-2008
Member Is Offline
Mood: cough*blowme* cough
|
|
can I change my screen name to huck phlem or how about bbc?
I'm not used to this software.
|
|
|
BBP
Super Administrator        
Posts: 8470
Registered: 3-10-2005 Location: Eindhoven, Netherlands
Member Is Offline
Mood: Cheerful yet relaxed
|
|
Oh you can! Well I can, actually. Consider it done.
Don't forget to check out your control panel! You'll find the link to it below the Logged In As info at the top right.
The previous owner of this site didn't choose the best visuals for this page. You may want to change it. I use Dark Blue.
This software is rather outdated. I wanted to update it but unfortunately the zip-files of the XMB forums couldn't be opened on our Vista. See if
we can do anything about that.
|
|
|
Huck_Phlem
Sheik Yerbouti Status     
Posts: 332
Registered: 19-10-2008
Member Is Offline
Mood: cough*blowme* cough
|
|
Thanks,
I finally figured out why I couldn't log in all day!
|
|
|
BBP
Super Administrator        
Posts: 8470
Registered: 3-10-2005 Location: Eindhoven, Netherlands
Member Is Offline
Mood: Cheerful yet relaxed
|
|
Ah sorry! Should've sent you a mail with the details.
The problem with your name is that this forum doesn't allow space bar in names. It gives a "this name is already reserved" message.
Had this place for three years now... and I still discover new things!
|
|
|
scallopino
Frank Zappa Status        
Posts: 1321
Registered: 19-11-2005 Location: Melbourne, Austria
Member Is Offline
Mood: No Mood
|
|
|
|
|
| Pages:
1
2 |