PackardGoose.com Forums
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  163    165    167  ..  347
Author: Subject: Anything noteworthy happen to you today?
KAPTKIRK
Honorary Member

Mood: Not nessaceraly stoned but beautiful

[*] posted on 4-1-2015 at 01:46

Quote: Originally posted by aquagoat  
thanks a lot for your advice BB, I've just started writing things down today to get it out of me (and maybe use it for something else later), I don' t do drugs, I don't drink much alcohol (only during the week-end, but I haven't drunk any since Saturday afternoon) and I'm gonna quit drinking coffee, I didn't drink coffee before I met my girlfriend and moved to the north of the country (where they're known for drinking a lot of coffee), this may help.

Smoke some herb mon. Put you where you wanna be...happy! Seriously, thats a bummer Goat. When you're invested and used to something being there and all of a sudden it's gone, can freak anyone out. But love is like spilled milk, you can cry over it or go out and get some more...you want some mora? Right here on the floora? Maybe in Sonora? It's a tough pill to swallow, but go out and just make yourself available. By this time next year, it will all seem like a foolish bad joke. Don't try and fix it, it's broken, go out and get a new one, the old one would never hold anyway! It's a new year and a new start my friend. Your lucky! Your free at last, thank dog almighty you're free at last! Well, as free as you can be down in France. Stay positive, take a valium and get some sleep. Things will look better on the 'morrow.
We love ya man!
Calvin
Apostrophe Status

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 4-1-2015 at 02:36

Sorry to hear about your problems, Mr. Goat. Sounds like the worst is probably over, though!

Hi there.
aquagoat
King Kong Status

[*] posted on 4-1-2015 at 09:11

Quote: Originally posted by KAPTKIRK  
Quote: Originally posted by aquagoat  
thanks a lot for your advice BB, I've just started writing things down today to get it out of me (and maybe use it for something else later), I don' t do drugs, I don't drink much alcohol (only during the week-end, but I haven't drunk any since Saturday afternoon) and I'm gonna quit drinking coffee, I didn't drink coffee before I met my girlfriend and moved to the north of the country (where they're known for drinking a lot of coffee), this may help.

Smoke some herb mon. Put you where you wanna be...happy! Seriously, thats a bummer Goat. When you're invested and used to something being there and all of a sudden it's gone, can freak anyone out. But love is like spilled milk, you can cry over it or go out and get some more...you want some mora? Right here on the floora? Maybe in Sonora? It's a tough pill to swallow, but go out and just make yourself available. By this time next year, it will all seem like a foolish bad joke. Don't try and fix it, it's broken, go out and get a new one, the old one would never hold anyway! It's a new year and a new start my friend. Your lucky! Your free at last, thank dog almighty you're free at last! Well, as free as you can be down in France. Stay positive, take a valium and get some sleep. Things will look better on the 'morrow.
We love ya man!
I tend to think you're right, but stupidly I feel it's a bit too early to start a new relationship but I think I won't stay alone too long, it's far too difficult, I really need someone beside me. First thing to do is find a place to go and start a "new" life.
Thank you all for your support and the kind words.

aquagoat
King Kong Status

[*] posted on 4-1-2015 at 09:17

Quote: Originally posted by BBP  
Poor guy, can't stop thinking about you... :forumsmiley8:
yeah, kisses, thanks a lot BB.

aquagoat
King Kong Status

[*] posted on 4-1-2015 at 09:18

Quote: Originally posted by Calvin  
Sorry to hear about your problems, Mr. Goat. Sounds like the worst is probably over, though!

I hope so.

polydigm
King Kong Status

Mood: Inspired

[*] posted on 5-1-2015 at 00:19

My wife and I will be in the north of France in a couple of days time. I'll be thinking of you. Things will get back on track and the numbness will pass. All the best.

aquagoat
King Kong Status

[*] posted on 5-1-2015 at 18:46

thanks a lot poly, hope you'll have a good time in the north.

BBP
Super Administrator

Mood: Cheerful yet relaxed

[*] posted on 7-1-2015 at 16:59

Utterly shocked to hear of the attacks in Paris - hope you and Poly are allright... {hug}

Check out my site at:http://bonny.ploeg.ws
aquagoat
King Kong Status

[*] posted on 7-1-2015 at 18:09

yeah I heard about that today, I don't really know what to think about it yet, I haven't got enough information, but don't worry I have nothing to do in Paris.

BBP
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 7-1-2015 at 18:28

It's...

Checked the Qu'ran for any relevant quotes. The copy I had lying around is in German and that's not too easy to interpret.
Then again, neither is the Qu'ran. The book is built of the direct sayings of Muhamad and as such is the most important holy book to Muslims (they also have the books of other prophets like Moses and Jesus as holy books, but because they're older they're tarnished). The earliest written copies of Muhamad's quotations were penned on palm leaves in the 9th century AD, still a few generations after Muhamad who died around 730 AD. At the time, Arabic didn't use any diacritical marks, you know those dots you can see in Arab writing? They denote important differences in pronounciation. It's possible that, over the course of the ages, the 72 Virgins thing actually is a deformation of the original 72 grapes.

polydigm
King Kong Status

[*] posted on 9-1-2015 at 07:48

Nous sommes à Alençon. In France this thing is all over the tv all day - understandably I guess. Alençon is a fairly quiet town but yesterday evening the town square was packed with hundreds of people. These gunmen are nut cases, you won't find an explanation in the Koran.

BBP
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 9-1-2015 at 10:31

That's a happy translation of the Qu´Ran. Muhamad was a warlord and a lot of the things he said were war speeches: that's what accounts for the contradicting texts: some preach peace and forgiving (One of Allah's names is the All Merciful), and others say "kill everyone who's not one of us". The same goes for alcohol usage: some sunna say you may drink a lot, others say you may not drink at all.
It's not easy to determine which he said at what time: sunna are ordered by length, not by age.

aquagoat
King Kong Status

[*] posted on 10-1-2015 at 18:28

I moved to a workmate's house today, since the girlfriend and I have decided to have a break for awhile, I'll pay half he rent + extras, etc... the bedroom's a little creepy but it's big enough to put most of my vitally necessary stuff, so it's ok.:grin: Hope it'll turn out fine.

BBP
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 10-1-2015 at 20:34

Sounds good!

aquagoat
King Kong Status

[*] posted on 10-1-2015 at 23:53

hope so.

polydigm
King Kong Status

[*] posted on 11-1-2015 at 16:49

Bonny, what I meant is that there a fruit loops who relish in violent acts who will adopt any cause that validates their hypocrisy. They're not what I call true believers. The current choice of violent madness is Jihad or whatever it's called and you'll probably find that the knowledge of nut cases of the religion they follow is paper thin. The christian bible is full of a similar amount of contradictory messages but that doesn't seem to have given rise in the modern world to an organisation committed to destroying anyone non christian. Yes there is a large following of some weird and wonderful religious fundamentalism in the USA but they're not suicide bombing anyone - yet.

polydigm
King Kong Status

[*] posted on 11-1-2015 at 16:56

Anyway, we arrived in France and had breakfast and spent the morning in Caen early last wednesday morning and arrived in Alençon by midday to the news of the shootings in Paris. It has continued to be the very insistent background to our entire visit.

BBP
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 11-1-2015 at 21:59

Quote: Originally posted by polydigm  
Bonny, what I meant is that there a fruit loops who relish in violent acts who will adopt any cause that validates their hypocrisy. They're not what I call true believers. The current choice of violent madness is Jihad or whatever it's called and you'll probably find that the knowledge of nut cases of the religion they follow is paper thin. The christian bible is full of a similar amount of contradictory messages but that doesn't seem to have given rise in the modern world to an organisation committed to destroying anyone non christian. Yes there is a large following of some weird and wonderful religious fundamentalism in the USA but they're not suicide bombing anyone - yet.

Surely you may remember the IRA, ETA, RAF... Aum Shinrikyo (committed the sarin attack on Tokyo subways in 1995) is sort of Christian... there's the International Sikh Youth Foundation... Irish National Liberation Army, Irish People's National Liberation Army, PKK, Kangleipak Communist Party, Maoist Communist Centre of India, Loyalist Volunteer Force...

BBP
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 13-1-2015 at 14:13

Sounds like we won't be getting Charlie Hebdo out here. Only 500 copies out of the 3 million printed will be sent to NL.

polydigm
King Kong Status

[*] posted on 16-1-2015 at 13:33

Yes, the problems in Northern Ireland continued into modern times, but although sides were grouped according to religion on the surface, the original real reasons for the difficulties go back to the Anglo-Norman intervention of Ireland in 1167. Members of the IRA were Irish and fighting for their own independence. Okay, the situation in Northern Ireland is complicated by the fact that even amongst the Irish, there is disagreement about how to resolve the situation, but given the presence of English armed forces maintaining what many see as foreign oppression, the situation is much more complicated and fundamentally different than a bunch of religious fanatics believing the whole world must subjugated to their religion and roaming the planet murdering relatively innocent people.

My point is that psychos often attach themselves to causes as a "valid" release for their own sick fantasies. This applies to any movement that uses violence, including the IRA.

Pages:  1  ..  163    165    167  ..  347

Go To Top