PackardGoose.com Forums
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  334    336    338  ..  348
Author: Subject: Anything noteworthy happen to you today?
Plook
Sheik Yerbouti Status

[*] posted on 27-12-2023 at 19:05

Wow, awesome!
Eddie RUKidding
Sheik Yerbouti Status

[*] posted on 27-12-2023 at 19:56

Thanks Plook, it is bitter sweet thou having to leave our (mrs Eddie and I) forever home, the 1912 historically listed former hospital "Château Eddie"- has been house since 1940 and is actually called "Reston" on the plaque or maybe its is a "plague, Dog Breath in the year of" on the front of the house and is even listed in the local a Council brochure...
We came to Cohuna in 2019 after a home invasion (guy got 4 years Jail), of our house in Sunbury- Mrs Eddie didn't like that too much, so I quit my job as Project Manager of Melbourne's Metro Rail project (15Bil project), found the Reston house and moved to Cohuna and sent an email to AWMA who are based in Cohuna and make Penstocks for OZ and NZ, who I knew of from my time in the water industry and got the Job with them a Regional Manager. All was good (apart from noisy unfriendly neighbours next door), until we arrived home from our first trip in our new Jayco caravan and from that all the plant, trees and shrubs up against said neighbour side fence had been cut off.......
We called the police thinking "what the fuck"- next door where questioned, photos taken and they denied any wrong doing. 6 months later just before covid lockdown the neighbours had Surveyors poking around their property. I asked the survey standing in front of our house what he was upto "oh nothing just doing a survey:, 3 months later we get a letter from the neighbours lawyer to pull down our garage and carport as well as the fence as it was 200mm out of alignment and we have 5 days to comply.........
Knowing something of adverse possession and fencing law I knew this was bulshit and engage a lawyer to tell them so. Here if fence has been in location for more the 15 years any title to misaligned land is voided, called adverse possession, also given the misalignment was relatively small courts would throw any such case out. Also the other fences on the crazy neighbours fences where also misaligned but in the other direction to the other two neighbours but that did not seem to matter to our crazy neighbour who has still not informed the other property owners of this "theft of land" lol I will let them know before we go.
No this is not the ended on the story, this is where it gets worse... Because we said (thru our lawyer) we would not pull down a garage (circa 1912) on the fenceline, or carport( circa 1970) near the fenceline, our neighbours proceed to assault us with loud music and noise for th elast 2 years, We have called the police (sounds like Joes garage), 15 times but because the police are based 30 km away and turn up 6-8 hours later, we have only been able to get them caught out recently and get a police warning- ie they play there rapp crap music for 6 hours straight at full vol and finally got caught. Our other neighbours have complained to the local council (also based 40km away) - who told them they can do nothing- call Gunnawarra Shire Council I call them Gunnadonothing Shire............ The loud music was just the start next door also started parking there cars (12 cars) in front of our driveway blocking access for a caravan to our property - I wrote to Gunnadonothing Council and they said they could do nothing........
Then next door took it upon themselves to rip down a 4m section of boundary fence behind our garage with a 150HP tractor without consent, I rang the cops they said from 40kn away sorry we can't attend at the moment as we are too busy, this was on the 8 July and they still have not showed up and I made the nuts noeghbours put the section of fence back and now its is held in place by ropes......... Luckily the section of fence was sturdy enough to take the bashing. Needles to say I issued a fencing notice on the neighbour to replace the fence- so far all they have offered to do a pay half- admission of guilt hey ;)
I can tell you now that I have sold the house the ropes can stay.............
Old pic when we moved in and before we has the roof repainted and $50k kitchen with $10K SMEG oven.........

South of the Border
Plook
Sheik Yerbouti Status

[*] posted on 27-12-2023 at 20:31

That is insanity, what is wrong with people?

It's a good thing I did not come to visit you I may be old but I still have a little gas left in the tank and probably would have committed some crime that got me sent to Devils Island...lol...:lol:

Well now you are headed to greener pastures not withstanding the giant lobster Lobnobulax...:freak:
Eddie RUKidding
Sheik Yerbouti Status

[*] posted on 27-12-2023 at 20:52

Thanks Plook, Its only Mrs Eddie that stopped me. Arsewipe next door (Bogan son), asked me to punch him during the fence pulling down facra- I told him he was not worth it, he also told Mrs Eddie "do you have any windows in your house, with a face let that, if you do they will all crack." I have a restraining order in against him. Lets see if a get any opportunity to take his lights out before I leave.........

The Giant lobster is now officially renamed from Larry to Lobnobulax :grin:

South of the Border
tinkamok
Apostrophe Status

[*] posted on 27-12-2023 at 22:51

Quote: Originally posted by Eddie RUKidding  
Thanks Plook, Its only Mrs Eddie that stopped me. Arsewipe next door (Bogan son), asked me to punch him during the fence pulling down facra- I told him he was not worth it, he also told Mrs Eddie "do you have any windows in your house, with a face let that, if you do they will all crack." I have a restraining order in against him. Lets see if a get any opportunity to take his lights out before I leave.........

The Giant lobster is now officially renamed from Larry to Lobnobulax :grin:

I have read your posts regarding your asshole neighbours and i admire your restraint .
Wishing you and Mrs Eddie all the best in your new home .

"Music is the only religion that delivers the goods" F.Z.
Eddie RUKidding
Sheik Yerbouti Status

[*] posted on 27-12-2023 at 22:58

Thanks Tink

South of the Border
polydigm
King Kong Status

Mood: Inspired

[*] posted on 1-1-2024 at 00:04

Happy new year everyone!!

Eddie RUKidding
Sheik Yerbouti Status

[*] posted on 1-1-2024 at 01:45

Have a good one everyone

South of the Border
Eddie RUKidding
Sheik Yerbouti Status

[*] posted on 1-1-2024 at 07:38

Oh Damn, someone has just rung me from Geelong and is driving to Cohuna to buy my Hillman Hunter Safari Wagon on Thursday which I have owed for 12 years, will sad to see it go....

Will at least save trailering it 500Km to K'Town 😉

I suppose $8K is $8K

[img]https://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MjY2WDQwMA==/z/iCEAAOSwvKBinC99/$_20.JPG[/img]

Damn pic of hillman wont post ;)

Can be viewed here
https://www.hifiwigwam.com/threads/disturbing-fact-of-the-day.107985...

South of the Border
polydigm
King Kong Status

[*] posted on 1-1-2024 at 09:32

The link you posted is protected by login. I copied and pasted the other one and it worked. Classic car.

Eddie RUKidding
Sheik Yerbouti Status

[*] posted on 1-1-2024 at 19:14

Thanks Poly- was tried to find pic of it online to post here, will be sad to see Hilly go.
I paid $4K for it in Adelaide 10 years ago from the second owner, first owner was from Victor Harbor. Its still on its original 1969 plates and has never been out of rego, it a classic. The pic is from the second owner who used it as they wedding car lol....
Hopefully it wont sell, Mrs Eddie has wanted it gone ever since I brought a 3rd car, a 2000 model "new" Beetle. Mrs Eddie does not drive so has a point when she says I have a 2 car limit lol.
Had been in the Gawler car club and Melb Rootes car club with it.........

Found another pic

South of the Border
BBP
Super Administrator

Mood: Cheerful yet relaxed

[*] posted on 2-1-2024 at 07:23

Good morning and happy new year everybody!

Just got back from an extended stay with my boyfriend's - he arrived with us on Christmas day, we went to his place on the 27th, and went home on the 1st. In the wonderful past week I had 1 day of work, thank Christmas. BF and I went to the cinema - my first time since Miyazaki's output The Wind Rises - this time we went to the latest Miyazaki, The Boy With The Heron. Complex story, rich tale, quite beautiful.
At is place we went to play glow golf with the family - that's blacklight minigolf.

For NYE we went to my boyfriend's sister to light fireworks and to watch the fireworks from her roof.

Check out my site at:http://bonny.ploeg.ws
Eddie RUKidding
Sheik Yerbouti Status

[*] posted on 4-1-2024 at 19:55

Good news, the Hillman didn't sell ;D

The idiots who drove 5 hours to look at it, wanted something in concourse condition for $8k (4000 pounds) total W@nkers...
I explained on the phone and there are 8 pics of the car on the ad that it is in good original unrestored condition, as per the photo's a survivor car.......

South of the Border
Plook
Sheik Yerbouti Status

[*] posted on 5-1-2024 at 00:22

Eddie that car looks good what did they think was so unacceptable?
Eddie RUKidding
Sheik Yerbouti Status

[*] posted on 5-1-2024 at 06:04

Cause they were Car Club W@nkers- well at least one of them was..... He was wanting something show room cond!!. Yeah for 25-30K I could give them that....... :mad:
I'm just grateful they were and didn't make offer, it is Mrs Eddie that wants to sell it not me lol

South of the Border
BBP
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 6-1-2024 at 11:36

Hurray, the car stays!

I'm having a rough week - this week I have to man the emergency phone at work. On my own. I have been on the job 3 months, but the emergecy phone was the reason I didn't really want to do this job.

Basically I got a laptop and phone from work and I should be available to call from 9 PM to 9 AM for 4 nights in a row - add to that the regular hours I have to make by day.

I have been lucky and haven't received any calls the first 2 nights, but the psychological effect of knowing you could be called out of bed any time by people with serious problems during their stay, cannot be ignored. I barely sleep a wink.

Eddie RUKidding
Sheik Yerbouti Status

[*] posted on 6-1-2024 at 19:39

Sounds nasty on the Psychi, hope they and paying you well

South of the Border
BBP
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 17-1-2024 at 00:02

AIVD Christmas puzzle done and dusted and handed in. Tried everything to complete that last question but didn't make it in time.

Back to life...

Eddie RUKidding
Sheik Yerbouti Status

[*] posted on 17-1-2024 at 02:48

I'm have Beans for Lunch and blasting 10CC greatest Hits at the Bogans and hopefully some big farts too :D

South of the Border
polydigm
King Kong Status

[*] posted on 17-1-2024 at 04:40

Cheese and corn chips here.

Pages:  1  ..  334    336    338  ..  348

Go To Top