PackardGoose.com Forums
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  339    341    343  ..  348
Author: Subject: Anything noteworthy happen to you today?
Eddie RUKidding
Sheik Yerbouti Status

[*] posted on 19-2-2024 at 13:30

I have made formal complaint to Vic IBAC who were very helpful and will make further complaint to Vic Pol ethics command at their suggestion tomorrow.

South of the Border
Plook
Sheik Yerbouti Status

[*] posted on 19-2-2024 at 18:20

Eddie just a thought - I am certain the bastard Darcy was away with his girlfriend, at the Cohuna house next door to your bastard neighbors.

:lol:
Eddie RUKidding
Sheik Yerbouti Status

[*] posted on 19-2-2024 at 19:23

I'm thinking your right, making more bastard Darcy's :biggrin:

South of the Border
polydigm
King Kong Status

Mood: Inspired

[*] posted on 20-2-2024 at 13:36

Quote: Originally posted by Henry  
… I've tried a few of the new artists online but haven't been too inspired so far. I need to dig deeper.
Same here. Steve Vai is an amazing guitarist, but his original music does nothing for me. It’s the same with Mike Keneally. I keep trying all sorts of stuff out and ending up disappointed. Recently I tried Chato Segerer, his first two albums are interesting and I’ve just bought them. You can sample his music on Bandcamp. He’s sometimes a bit too Zappaesque, but mostly his original stuff is not bad and his band are no slouches.

Eddie RUKidding
Sheik Yerbouti Status

[*] posted on 20-2-2024 at 20:37

Same mostly with Steve Via for me, although I do like his passion and warfare CD

South of the Border
BBP
Super Administrator

Mood: Cheerful yet relaxed

[*] posted on 20-2-2024 at 20:56

I think I like Steve Vai's original music that I know better than that of several other alumni but it's still not material I play often. At the moment I struggle to find time to play anything. In a month Dir en Grey plays Berlin and I had promised myself to learn the lyrics to Vinushka by heart (considering I listened to that song daily for over 10 years I thought it would be manageable) but I can't even find the time to play it anymore.

What do I play now? Carnaval music, the kind that no-one seeks out voluntarily without being under the influence of the golden hop goddess. Huub Hangop's Padellen, Lange Frans' Politie and other things you'd avoid like a pile of puke on the road.

Check out my site at:http://bonny.ploeg.ws
Eddie RUKidding
Sheik Yerbouti Status

[*] posted on 20-2-2024 at 21:24

Just playing Broderick Smith Singing Ocean Deep (Andrew Durant) here- a real tear jerker, considering Brod past not long ago and this was Andys last song he wrote in 1980 before dying from cancer at 25 - what a loss to Oz and music in general- sad stuff and a great song. (this is not to be confused with the horid Cliff Richard song which came much later)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irehic8MKxQ

South of the Border
Eddie RUKidding
Sheik Yerbouti Status

[*] posted on 20-2-2024 at 22:16

I'm listening to To Passion and Warfare- just got to the Audience is listening - cracks me up every time lol
I'm in a bad place at the moment with the bogan neighbor still driving me and Mrs Eddie crazy but music keeps us sane - just.

I started writing songs at 16, started guitar at 12 being taught by a classical guitar player in Horsham, and old lady called Mrs Fusher lol and she drove and old mk iv Jag lol still makes me laugh. My parents both played piano and dad is a Jazz pianist and of course they wanted me to play piano but Peter Green and Zappa had me hooked on Guitar from and early age - first heard Zappa on ABC Classic FM in the early 80's and I was hooked for life on Zappa. Like Varese by 30 I had destroyed all my written copies of my earlier songs- only realised that Varese had done this to his early music much later lol. Still play one or two of my early stuff from memory - sometimes one is a take on the Hippy rift (and Daddy Cool Stuff), there again only got the joke after listening to Zappa lol
My signature piece which I have posted on here is really a finger picked steel string aucostic piece called Sunshine on a distant moon which I bastardised on the electric guitar and posted to Kompoz and get some US women to do weird vocals on :biggrin: My Zappa tribute lol

PS I ca not see the cursor on the posts to edit them properly

South of the Border
polydigm
King Kong Status

[*] posted on 21-2-2024 at 05:11

Quote: Originally posted by Eddie RUKidding  
Just playing Broderick Smith Singing Ocean Deep …
Not my kind of music. He reminds me a lot of Johnny Farnham (also not my kind of music).

polydigm
King Kong Status

[*] posted on 21-2-2024 at 05:15

Quote: Originally posted by Eddie RUKidding  
My signature piece which I have posted on here is really a finger picked steel string aucostic piece called Sunshine on a distant moon …
Where?

Eddie RUKidding
Sheik Yerbouti Status

[*] posted on 21-2-2024 at 06:01

At Kompoz.com under EddieRUkidding

try this link

https://www.kompoz.com/studio/collaboration/696455

South of the Border
Eddie RUKidding
Sheik Yerbouti Status

[*] posted on 21-2-2024 at 20:58

Latest on my crazy neighbour issue - Coppers still have not acted on the oil spill issue or contacted us about the break in I had to ring them only to be told the copper involved is on 3 days leave.......... also I tried to engage a lawyer to write a cease and desist letter to Bogan Rachel neighbour, finally found a lawyer in Echuca who said she would do it, send here the info - same as I sent IBAC the police integrity unit in Melbourne(who are doing something) and she said she need $2000K up front, so I paid her direct to their account, then she rings back and says its too much/ hard to deal with and is going to pay me the $2k back- when have you heard of a Lawyer paying money back- I told her this is crazy and I will be looking to use my situation as the basis for "The Castle II movie" lol this is just nuts. PPS I'll write the letter myself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlfxX98vsY0

South of the Border
BBP
Super Administrator

Mood: Cheerful yet relaxed

[*] posted on 21-2-2024 at 21:18

A lawyer pays you back? Wow!

Check out my site at:http://bonny.ploeg.ws
Eddie RUKidding
Sheik Yerbouti Status

[*] posted on 21-2-2024 at 21:30

Yep thats what I thought too- hence my "The Castle" jib back at her

Rachel is scary and has scared most of our neighbours into keeping quiet. Only Marnie next foor to us in her 80's complained to Council about the noise- and Don (name Don Magic no kidding and ex QLD Copper detective partner and ex horse trainer- I don't rust him at all) threatened to split up from her for contacting council....................

South of the Border
Plook
Sheik Yerbouti Status

[*] posted on 22-2-2024 at 02:35

As the Kiwi Turns...:lol:

Eddie RUKidding
Sheik Yerbouti Status

[*] posted on 22-2-2024 at 22:28

I just got the IBAC police overview body case number - progress I hope

South of the Border
Plook
Sheik Yerbouti Status

[*] posted on 22-2-2024 at 23:23

Step 33 completed...:lol:
Henry
Hot Rats Status

[*] posted on 23-2-2024 at 09:29

Quote: Originally posted by polydigm  
Quote: Originally posted by Henry  
… I've tried a few of the new artists online but haven't been too inspired so far. I need to dig deeper.
Same here. Steve Vai is an amazing guitarist, but his original music does nothing for me. It’s the same with Mike Keneally. I keep trying all sorts of stuff out and ending up disappointed. Recently I tried Chato Segerer, his first two albums are interesting and I’ve just bought them. You can sample his music on Bandcamp. He’s sometimes a bit too Zappaesque, but mostly his original stuff is not bad and his band are no slouches.

I liked Chato! having tried 3 way on the freeway and Chicksy Dix. They are indeed good players. I've added them to my list.

I've been following the electric bassist from India, Mohini Dey. She has recently released her debut album as leader on bandcamp. I'm holding off because there's no physical option, but she provides a variety of sounds from within a jazz rock Indian fusion base.
Henry
Hot Rats Status

[*] posted on 23-2-2024 at 09:40

That is such a nightmare Eddie. As I get older I find that minor confrontations play on my mind much more than previously. This all sounds very stressful for you and Mrs Eddie and the authorities have really let you down. No doubt they are winding up the police service in Aus like they are in the UK.
Eddie RUKidding
Sheik Yerbouti Status

[*] posted on 23-2-2024 at 21:58

Thanks Guys has been very stressful, but I think the tide is turning against the bastard neighbours, will get my home insurer next to hit them over the drivewaym even after cleaning is nasty stain

for retail therapy I brought a Taylor Big Bay acoustic guitar, takes me back up to 7 guitars - I used to have 14 until my sons got hold of 8 of them lol. I had to explain to Mrs Eddie what a bargain it was at $800 buck on sales at Deringers in Adelaide lol

South of the Border
 Pages:  1  ..  339    341    343  ..  348

Go To Top