Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2    4  ..  25
Author: Subject: Plook on Tour
Eddie RUKidding
Sheik Yerbouti Status

[*] posted on 20-7-2022 at 20:31

Good Kat does not have Covid- been lucky in Cohuna as me and Mrs Eddie have not got it yet - going for our 4th jab next week.

What are you studying Plook?

South of the Border
Plook
Sheik Yerbouti Status

[*] posted on 22-7-2022 at 18:38

Eddie the test I am trying to finish is the culmination of 32 Training class's (about 20 hours worth) for the company I work for that cover work flow, financial structuring, project role out, data base management, forms, engineering documents, on-line tools, product ordering, material management and a host of mind numbing subject matter. It is easy to see why one would not want to take the 2 to 3 hour test again.

But wait there is more I also had to take another 16 for Safety (about 15 hours worth) for all sorts of possible injury threats fall protection, ladder safety, trench awareness, slip & fall, airborne pathogens, hazardous materials, electrical safety, lockout tagout, radio frequency safety, rigging safety, add nauseum with a 30 hour OSHA class still waiting in the wings to be taken.

But that's not it because as a Quality Assurance/Auditor II ranking I fall into 3 categories the previous class's covered Project Management and Construction Management but I also fall under Implementation Manager therefore I got the pleasure of taking 8 more class's for 5 more hours covering Leadership & Supervising which is what I call the Ra Ra Ra Kumbaya courses for leading through motivation, vision, inspiration, positivity, delegation, prepping your delegate, managing conflict, and my personal favorite emotionally intelligent leadership.

Honestly that last group were the most bearable and had some good stuff in them, they were interactive so by how you answered a question about a situation with various characters in them the training would follow the path created by your specific answer, if you answered differently the course would have different out comes it was very thought provoking.

My brain is bulging...:freak:
Plook
Sheik Yerbouti Status

[*] posted on 23-7-2022 at 00:03

Kat made it back to work today she had a rough go of it with that cold, I am sure the ship will remained docked tonight and I will be cooking her some healthy healing food...;)
Eddie RUKidding
Sheik Yerbouti Status

[*] posted on 23-7-2022 at 00:07

Quote: Originally posted by Plook  
Eddie the test I am trying to finish is the culmination of 32 Training class's (about 20 hours worth) for the company I work for that cover work flow, financial structuring, project role out, data base management, forms, engineering documents, on-line tools, product ordering, material management and a host of mind numbing subject matter. It is easy to see why one would not want to take the 2 to 3 hour test again.

But wait there is more I also had to take another 16 for Safety (about 15 hours worth) for all sorts of possible injury threats fall protection, ladder safety, trench awareness, slip & fall, airborne pathogens, hazardous materials, electrical safety, lockout tagout, radio frequency safety, rigging safety, add nauseum with a 30 hour OSHA class still waiting in the wings to be taken.

But that's not it because as a Quality Assurance/Auditor II ranking I fall into 3 categories the previous class's covered Project Management and Construction Management but I also fall under Implementation Manager therefore I got the pleasure of taking 8 more class's for 5 more hours covering Leadership & Supervising which is what I call the Ra Ra Ra Kumbaya courses for leading through motivation, vision, inspiration, positivity, delegation, prepping your delegate, managing conflict, and my personal favorite emotionally intelligent leadership.

Honestly that last group were the most bearable and had some good stuff in them, they were interactive so by how you answered a question about a situation with various characters in them the training would follow the path created by your specific answer, if you answered differently the course would have different out comes it was very thought provoking.

My brain is bulging...:freak:

Sh!t, my company could use someone like you.....
We are Cohuna's best kept secret- no we have not got a basement yet! :P
https://www.awmawatercontrol.com.au

Good to hear Kat is feeling better
I currently listening to my recently purchased "in Adelaide" copy of Shut Up and play your Guitar (vinyl LP Boxed set) :shy:

South of the Border
Plook
Sheik Yerbouti Status

[*] posted on 26-7-2022 at 00:11

Edie your company does some cool shit thanks for the link...:grin:

I have been pre-occupied for the last few days so I will give a little update, Kat showed up Friday night but we did a low key no wrestling thing, I made chicken noddle soup, chicken split breast, and a chicken salad since she was sick but it actually got me a bunch of jokes...lol...:bouncy:

She had to babysit Baby J so she left early but I knew she wasn't feeling well because she didn't even grab a cup of coffee that I made and she is one coffee drinking Gal...Day, night, any time, even before bed...:shocked:

Saturday I broke out the pool rumba my sis sent me ( a very generous gift) I wanted time to read all the documents and take it apart and put it back together before I tried it. It kicks ass, it maps your pool and figures out the cycle time to clean it, it takes about two hours.

I did a bunch of other weekend things then whole crew showed up for swimming and Kat came back we had a blast...I had everyone in training for how to sit on a surfboard and paddle it was actually very funny they had a lot of bloopers...:D

Sunday I went golfing at the crack of dawn shot an 81 which is good but a few careless moves cost me a few strokes. The highlight was on number 14 a par 3 that is well protected by sand traps from the left front past the middle and the right side slopes away so even if you land on the right side of the green the ball tends to funnel off into the rough making for a tough chip shot. So I tend to assault the traps and club up to be sure I carry the sand traps but choke down a little on the club so I don't fly over the green into another set of trouble...well the shot landed on but I juiced it so it rolled all the way to the back of the green and the pin was in the front leaving me about a 70 foot putt, which I sank for birdie the guy tending the flag literally had his jaw drop when it went in...:lol:

When I got home by 10 am with an early lunch from Antonio's and a Starbucks for Kat and I, we just kicked all day and watched some TV she needed the rest and actually so did I...:)
Eddie RUKidding
Sheik Yerbouti Status

[*] posted on 26-7-2022 at 04:27

Nice one Plook good to hear -keep on Touring :mad:

South of the Border
polydigm
King Kong Status

Mood: Inspired

[*] posted on 26-7-2022 at 12:50

Image posting is exactly the same as at zappa.com. You need an image url, then you place it between BBCODE image tags [img][/img]. Bonny hosts her own pictures and so do I, so it makes it easy, whereas many places on the Internet don't like you bumping their image links.

Plook
Sheik Yerbouti Status

[*] posted on 26-7-2022 at 18:11

Good stuff Poly and need my images I am nothing without them, I host all my own stuff on Photobucket, but the other stuff I grab on the internet and 90% of the time there was no issue posting them on the Z Forum...lets give it a go.

[img]https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/qq19/patricklatronica/Cap_212.jpg?width=590&height=590&fit=bounds[img]

Attachment: Cap_212.jpg (99kB)
This file has been downloaded 56 times

I don't get it...:swear:
Eddie RUKidding
Sheik Yerbouti Status

[*] posted on 26-7-2022 at 21:32

I'll give it a go

[img]https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/qq19/patricklatronica/Cap_212.jpg?width=590&height=590&fit=bounds[/img]

[img]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFaubpodwJLWQZoP06KmAz-X2ztZZs5mjw-w&usqp=CAU[/img]

South of the Border
Plook
Sheik Yerbouti Status

[*] posted on 26-7-2022 at 22:00

Eddie we must be dinosaurs...:puzzled:
Eddie RUKidding
Sheik Yerbouti Status

[*] posted on 27-7-2022 at 03:56

Agreed :biggrin:

South of the Border
BBP
Super Administrator

Mood: Cheerful yet relaxed

[*] posted on 27-7-2022 at 06:40

[img]https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/qq19/patricklatronica/Cap_212.jpg?width=590&height=590&fit=bounds[/img]

[img]https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/qq19/patricklatronica/Cap_212.jpg?width=590&height=590[/img]

Check out my site at:http://bonny.ploeg.ws
BBP
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 27-7-2022 at 06:41

ok there we are, make sure it ends on .jpg or .png, the scaling doesn't work.

And be sure that the "turn BBCode off" box is unticked.

Plook
Sheik Yerbouti Status

[*] posted on 27-7-2022 at 20:27

Thanks Bonny what about hosted pics & gifs from the internet like my Pirate Ships...:D
BBP
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 27-7-2022 at 21:07

Try them out, experiment... if you go wrong you can edit or remove your post ...:forumsmiley293::forumsmiley62::forumsmiley412::forumsmiley236::guitar:

Eddie RUKidding
Sheik Yerbouti Status

[*] posted on 27-7-2022 at 22:13

Trying again :cool:

South of the Border
Plook
Sheik Yerbouti Status

[*] posted on 27-7-2022 at 23:23

Eddie Success!...:guitar:
Eddie RUKidding
Sheik Yerbouti Status

[*] posted on 28-7-2022 at 03:52

Thanks Plook, I finally got there- needed to insert [img] before image and [/img] after

South of the Border
Plook
Sheik Yerbouti Status

[*] posted on 28-7-2022 at 23:17

I can't get it to work or even get ride of what I tried to add I am a complete idiot...:duh:
Attachment: Camel Day.jpg (83kB)
This file has been downloaded 57 times

Attachment: Camel Day.jpg (83kB)
This file has been downloaded 61 times
Plook
Sheik Yerbouti Status

[*] posted on 28-7-2022 at 23:26

So we will do it in big blue cause I can do that...lol...:lol:

Kat came over last night what a turn around she looked good and was in great spirits, so much so let's say we had a full camel...:guitar2:

The Daughter Plook the Younger had to fly down to So Cal Terri's dad isn't doing well he is 86 and is battling cancer...:(

Work is on fire this 5G thing cannot be stopped and our company reported they have 6G solved but we will have to wait and see, all I know is we are slammed and they are considering adding more Quality people if they do I hope they bring in someone I get along with because we are a very small group so it's like roommates and if you get one that is out of sync it can cause a host of issues.

Well back to the salt mines have a couple hours to go...:umm:
 Pages:  1  2    4  ..  25

Go To Top