Author: Subject: Plook on Tour
Plook
Sheik Yerbouti Status

[*] posted on 25-12-2022 at 19:26

Merry Christmas from Plook and Kat to all...:grin:

Plook
Sheik Yerbouti Status

[*] posted on 29-12-2022 at 06:25

It's a live Event Plook and Kat are at the Keyboard for Hump Day, Kat had a Bank Robbery at her bank today she is fine...:shocked:

Plook
Sheik Yerbouti Status

[*] posted on 29-12-2022 at 06:25

:wow:
GrayGhost
Frank Zappa Status

Mood: Skeptically Optimistic.....

[*] posted on 2-1-2023 at 04:40

Oh man, as if we needed another reason to leave 2022 in the rearview mirror.....

Thank goodness Kat is okay.....

Were you aware of the huge range of Kevlar fashion accessories
available for the young go getters in the banking sector?

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Team Plook.....
Plook
Sheik Yerbouti Status

[*] posted on 7-1-2023 at 02:30

Happy New Year Mr.Ghost, the Little Lady, and all my forum friends we tried to post live last week and I accidently deleted it after about 20 minutes of work so we threw in the proverbial towel.

We had a very active Holiday Season at Plook Palace...Kat survived the bank robbery but the other gal was pretty shook up, good thing he didn't go to Kats window she would have introduced him to her little friend (Colt 45)...:shocked:

We had Christmas Eve dinner at the Palace The Daughter Plook the Younger made homemade spaghetti so good, then we circled back Christmas Day and I made a Prime Rib Roast with home made mashed potatoes, and my famous green beans with the a big Caesar Salad deluxe...:grin:

Then we had a New Years Eve party with H-Dog & E and R&J, I made home made chili from scratch using the left over Rib Roast and some Italian appetizers Kat made bacon wrapped liver with water chestnut and a cheese ball both delicious, E made Bacon wrapped dates a flavor explosion, R&J brought some banging meatballs and we had other assorted snacks...:)

NYE day I was cooking all day and running around town nonstop I felt like Ray Liotta in Good Fellows minus the pound of cocaine...:lol:

I thought the whole thing would wrap-up by midnight and I would be golfing at 8 am but we danced until 3:30 am...:shocked:

We ended up cleaning up and did not get to bed until 4 am, so no golf and it has been raining nonstop here for two weeks...:freak:

Well I will post pictures hopefully tomorrow and Kat & I will try to go Pirate Live tonight if we can get our Jib Sail set and keep an even Keel...:bouncy:
Plook
Sheik Yerbouti Status

[*] posted on 7-1-2023 at 05:44

Well, it’s Friday Night Jellyfish Honey Badger Wrestling 2023 Addition…

Me Lady is on the Shore waiting for me Dingy…;)

She prepares for the Big Adventure…:drums:

I stand at the Ready…:guitar:

You can find us on Pay Per View for one slim hundred dollar bill...:shocked:
GrayGhost
Frank Zappa Status

[*] posted on 7-1-2023 at 06:14

Have you reactivated your For Fans Only Plook site?!
tinkamok
Apostrophe Status

[*] posted on 7-1-2023 at 10:55

Doing a bit of catch-up here :lol:
Congratulations to Plook and Kat on the news of your engagement :bouncy::bouncing::bouncy::bouncing::bouncy:

"Music is the only religion that delivers the goods" F.Z.
Plook
Sheik Yerbouti Status

[*] posted on 10-1-2023 at 02:28

Gray yes I am, just send me your bank account information...:lol:
Plook
Sheik Yerbouti Status

[*] posted on 10-1-2023 at 02:32

tinkamok thank you, you will get an invitation when they get made...:cool:
Plook
Sheik Yerbouti Status

[*] posted on 12-1-2023 at 02:24

It's a rainy Hump Day in the Nor Cal with wet woadways and the camel wants dryer conditions...:wow:

We are on our 7th storm in 2 weeks with 2 more on the way, I have drained my pool 8 times the last 2 weeks and never had to do it more than 4 times in a single winter. in the past..:shocked:

We are supposed to go to San Francisco Saturday with H-Dog & E to see the King Ramses The Great & The Gold Of The Pharaohs at the De Young and booked rooms in Fisherman's Warf with another storm scheduled to arrive Saturday...:(

We will have to see how it all plays out...:puzzled:
Plook
Sheik Yerbouti Status

[*] posted on 13-1-2023 at 01:43

It’s a Plook on Tour Christmas New Year’s Holiday Special

We had quite the activities list here in Plookville let us see what happened…:drums:

We went full on this year with the blended family mash up this year we had Christmas Eve Dinner, Christmas Day Dinner, and New Years Eve at the Palace…:rolleyes:

Christmas Eve Dinner

The Daughter Plook the Younger (TDPY) made her homemade spaghetti, The Adopted Daughter Plook (TADP) brought her brood of girls and her Fireman husband, her oldest daughter Ta brought her boyfriend, and Kat’s Stepdaughter Stay brought her significant other V with her to son’s.

Stay a huge Raiders fan watching the Christmas Eve NFL match up with the Stealers (Raiders lost on a last second field goal…)

TADP and the Fireman getting a picture by the tree by her youngest daughter Mack with Rosalina watching…:grin:

The boys, V, Stay, and TDPY chatting it up…:roll:

Kat grabbing her some homemade sketty…:)

Taa getting a pic of her boyfriend with her younger sisters Rosalina & Mack while Kat posts up by the fire to eat…

Family Photo Time

TDPY, RG Kat, & TADP…;)

RG Kat & Plook…:bouncing:

V & Stay…:cool:

The Fireman & TADP…:)

Plook with Kat’s granddaughters Taa, Mack, & Rosalina…:grin:

Christmas Day Dinner

Plenty of sweets…:bouncy:

Ta’s boyfriend chatting with Kat…:singer:

Gravy and Christmas Pizza’s, the Christmas Pizza is a recipe from Terri’s family I have been eating these things since I met her, people love them it is an English muffin with a mix of cheese, chopped olive, diced bell pepper, diced tomatoes, assorted seasoning, and baked to perfection…:kiss:

The Au jus from the Prime Rib Roast, the giant Caesar Salad, and home-made mashed potatoes remnants…:cool:

The left-over Prime Rib comes into play latter since I made Home Made Chili out of it for NYE…:)

Christmas Off Ramp

After doing Christmas morning with her Izzy was flying out Christmas Day for her fathers in Colorado and TDPY was supposed to be back for dinner…She was flying Southwest and if you did not hear they had issues and canceled many flights she never flew and they didn’t get home until midnight more than a 12 hour day at the airport…:shocked:

But amazingly her bag got there her dad went to the airport to fetch it and they said it’s in that group your more than welcome to look for it…:puzzled:

The Day after Christmas

I went and played golf at the freezing cold golf course in the bog next to the Sacramento River…Waterproof golf shoes, waterproof golf gloves (both hands), waterproof pants, waterproof athletic jacket, with full under armor underneath…Ready for action I shot an amazing 78 with 1 birdie, 9 pars, and 8 bogeys…:guitar2:

New Year’s Eve

We had H-dog & E over…:guitar:

H-Dog getting some Cheeseball, it was the bomb it is topped with walnuts…:grin:

We had great food, my all day Home Made Chili, R&J’s meat balls, E made bacon wrapped dates, Kat made bacon wrapped chicken liver with water chestnuts, E made the chease ball, and I made the Capicola Wraps…:kiss:

Well, That’s All Folk’s…:duh:
Plook
Sheik Yerbouti Status

[*] posted on 13-1-2023 at 01:43

It’s a Plook on Tour Christmas New Year’s Holiday Special

We had quite the activities list here in Plookville let us see what happened…:drums:

We went full on this year with the blended family mash up this year we had Christmas Eve Dinner, Christmas Day Dinner, and New Years Eve at the Palace…:rolleyes:

Christmas Eve Dinner

The Daughter Plook the Younger (TDPY) made her homemade spaghetti, The Adopted Daughter Plook (TADP) brought her brood of girls and her Fireman husband, her oldest daughter Ta brought her boyfriend, and Kat’s Stepdaughter Stay brought her significant other V with her to son’s.

Stay a huge Raiders fan watching the Christmas Eve NFL match up with the Stealers (Raiders lost on a last second field goal…)

TADP and the Fireman getting a picture by the tree by her youngest daughter Mack with Rosalina watching…:grin:

The boys, V, Stay, and TDPY chatting it up…:roll:

Kat grabbing her some homemade sketty…:)

Taa getting a pic of her boyfriend with her younger sisters Rosalina & Mack while Kat posts up by the fire to eat…

Family Photo Time

TDPY, RG Kat, & TADP…;)

RG Kat & Plook…:bouncing:

V & Stay…:cool:

The Fireman & TADP…:)

Plook with Kat’s granddaughters Taa, Mack, & Rosalina…:grin:

Christmas Day Dinner

Plenty of sweets…:bouncy:

Ta’s boyfriend chatting with Kat…:singer:

Gravy and Christmas Pizza’s, the Christmas Pizza is a recipe from Terri’s family I have been eating these things since I met her, people love them it is an English muffin with a mix of cheese, chopped olive, diced bell pepper, diced tomatoes, assorted seasoning, and baked to perfection…:kiss:

The Au jus from the Prime Rib Roast, the giant Caesar Salad, and home-made mashed potatoes remnants…:cool:

The left-over Prime Rib comes into play latter since I made Home Made Chili out of it for NYE…:)

Christmas Off Ramp

After doing Christmas morning with her Izzy was flying out Christmas Day for her fathers in Colorado and TDPY was supposed to be back for dinner…She was flying Southwest and if you did not hear they had issues and canceled many flights she never flew and they didn’t get home until midnight more than a 12 hour day at the airport…:shocked:

But amazingly her bag got there her dad went to the airport to fetch it and they said it’s in that group your more than welcome to look for it…:puzzled:

The Day after Christmas

I went and played golf at the freezing cold golf course in the bog next to the Sacramento River…Waterproof golf shoes, waterproof golf gloves (both hands), waterproof pants, waterproof athletic jacket, with full under armor underneath…Ready for action I shot an amazing 78 with 1 birdie, 9 pars, and 4 bogeys…:guitar2:

New Year’s Eve

We had H-dog & E over…:guitar:

H-Dog getting some Cheeseball, it was the bomb it is topped with walnuts…:grin:

We had great food, my all day Home Made Chili, R&J’s meat balls, E made bacon wrapped dates, Kat made bacon wrapped chicken liver with water chestnuts, E made the chease ball, and I made the Capicola Wraps…:kiss:

Well, That’s All Folk’s…:duh:
Plook
Sheik Yerbouti Status

[*] posted on 14-1-2023 at 17:42

Well here we go we are headed in the Bomb Cyclone Storm to San Francisco, we bought tickets for the Ramses II exhibit at the De Young Museum and have a room in Fisherman's Warf keep your fingers crossed this is considered a weather impact day and it could be some rough sledding driving there it's about 120 miles...:guitar2:

Plook
Sheik Yerbouti Status

[*] posted on 16-1-2023 at 23:05

We made it home OK yesterday after our big adventure, I have tons of pictures to go through to post...I am working today but Kat got the Holiday, those bankers get them all...:)
Plook
Sheik Yerbouti Status

[*] posted on 16-1-2023 at 23:05

:duh:
GrayGhost
Frank Zappa Status

[*] posted on 17-1-2023 at 06:24

Here's a smiley for Wednesday….. :forumsmiley293:
Plook
Sheik Yerbouti Status

[*] posted on 17-1-2023 at 22:41

It's only Tuesday here but that's what happens when you live in the future...:lol:
Plook
Sheik Yerbouti Status

[*] posted on 19-1-2023 at 00:58

It’s a Plook on Tour Miniseries...:drums:

The Bomb Cyclone San Francisco Egyptian Strut Adventure

Episode 1 – The Drive

Over the last 3 weeks we have received 500% of a normal year’s rainfall…:guitar2:

We left Plook Palace in a torrential rain storm after a short time it let up but the wet and wild adventure was just starting for the Rocking Teenage Combo...:biggrin:

On Hwy 113 when we reached the Sutter Bypass which is normally used as farm land at 15 miles long and almost a mile wide with about a 20 foot depth it is the overflow for the Sacramento River…

It was almost full…:shocked:

When we reached Berkley things were getting better…:grin:

The Bay Bridge Toll was unusually empty for 20 lanes…:wow:

The 10-lane bridge goes from the new side by side portion to a stacked bridge and is almost 5 miles long…:yawn:

The Streets of San Francisco were typically crowded…:freak:

We arrived at the massive Golden Gate Park where the De Young Museum is along with the Academy of Science and many other Facilities…:bouncy:

Awesome trees in the park…:cool:

We enter the concourse...

The gals got a photo op at the fountain (E & Kat)…:)

The Academy of Science building has a garden roof with grass…:-*

Eyes without a face…:kiss:

Plook & Kat

H-Dog & E

Watch for our next Episode of The Bomb Cyclone San Francisco Egyptian Strut Adventure
Plook
Sheik Yerbouti Status

[*] posted on 26-1-2023 at 02:20

Sorry for no updates but we have been busy and todays Kats mom fell down and they are at the emergency room I will get back with some updates :(
 Pages:  1  ..  7    9    11  ..  25

Go To Top