Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  13    15    17  ..  26
Author: Subject: Plook on Tour
tinkamok
Apostrophe Status

[*] posted on 6-6-2023 at 08:24

Garden is looking great Plook .
Best of luck for tomorrow .

"Music is the only religion that delivers the goods" F.Z.
Plook
Sheik Yerbouti Status

[*] posted on 6-6-2023 at 18:41

My results from my Cardiogram came back all Normal, they image your heart and measure every vain and valve for blockage, this is excellent news since it means I did not have something else causing the issue such as a damaged valve or blocked vain which means the simple restart should fit the bill...I am very relieved concerning this news.
BBP
Super Administrator

Mood: Cheerful yet relaxed

[*] posted on 6-6-2023 at 21:31

Good news Plook!

Check out my site at:http://bonny.ploeg.ws
Plook
Sheik Yerbouti Status

[*] posted on 6-6-2023 at 23:12

Yes, I was worried that maybe some other new issue was causing the Arrythmia, but apparently not...so now I just need to survive the heart restart tomorrow.
Plook
Sheik Yerbouti Status

[*] posted on 7-6-2023 at 21:12

Had my Cardioversion procedure this morning and all went well the doctor shouted "Its Alive"!

I got footage from the Hospital...:wow:

The downside the ship has to stay in drydock for a couple of days...:shocked:

tinkamok
Apostrophe Status

[*] posted on 7-6-2023 at 21:25

Good to hear all is well Plook .:-)

Eddie RUKidding
Sheik Yerbouti Status

[*] posted on 8-6-2023 at 04:12

Good to hear Plook

South of the Border
polydigm
King Kong Status

Mood: Inspired

[*] posted on 8-6-2023 at 13:58

I’m shocked!

Plook
Sheik Yerbouti Status

[*] posted on 8-6-2023 at 23:39

I actually have a mark on my chest from the jolt, I can now wear my lightening bolt t-shirt with more meaning to it.
Plook
Sheik Yerbouti Status

[*] posted on 22-6-2023 at 01:36

Well folks its been a minute we are very busy here at Plook Palace preparing for the wedding and getting the house ready for Kat to move in...:grin:

We did the yard and some repairs around the house early on and in the middle of that I was at the store and Kat was taking a shower when she called and said the cold water would not turn off. When I got home I could turn the knob but the water flowed on. I shut the water main and took it apart and there was an extra screw inside the pipe that was obstructing the the valve, it had to be in there for years possible decades because refitted the shower in 2008 and put new valves in even though the old ones were not broken and all the parts were on the ones we removed. Apparently it got dislodged from its resting place and got between the valve and pipe, very mysterious but such is life.

We have been doing deep cleaning to get closets cleared I have not touched in years it is turning out to be a bit of a treasure hunt and a tour down memory lane.

We also cleaned out most of my garage which had becomes eveyones catch all for storing stuff and also the final resting place for tons of junk and boxes...lol...:lol:

Well I will try to get more updates in as we go we are now working on my office closet which is a true gold mine and I found something in there you may all remember...To Be Continued...:puzzled:
Plook
Sheik Yerbouti Status

[*] posted on 29-6-2023 at 00:36

Well we are at the 10 day countdown to the Plook Wedding, we continue a long series of projects with some highlights as follows:

When we were cleaning out my office closet (The so called Gold Mine) I found the talisman that Gray Ghost sent Terri along with the awesome 4 page story and map...Kat read the story and said it moved her and she was amazed, I took the piece to a jeweler had it put on a silver chain and I have been wearing it ever since (it is a healing piece and my back got better 3 days after I put it on)...:cool:

I cleaned out my garage and now every time I open the door from the house a choir sings "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"....:lol:

We applied for our wedding license on-line and are meeting at the County Clerk tomorrow to show them our ID's and get our copy...:)

The Daughter Plook the Younger is our wedding planner and she is kicking butt getting everything ready...:bouncing:

The painters got here today and power washed and will paint the house trim tomorrow and possibly touch up the pool deck...:grin:

Saturday H-dog and Q-A-Don (My Quanon Maintence guy) are coming over to do some inside repairs (fix floor in hall that got water damage, replace fan in dining room that is on the fritz, and some other small items) and we are going to pre-build the "Shanty" that will house the DJ and possible a bar, we will number the pieces and take it down so we can rebuild it quickly next weekend...:guitar2:

On another note I still have not heard from Gray Ghost it has been 3 months since he last visited the Goose and since he emailed me saying he needed some rest, hopefully he will pop-up soon.
tinkamok
Apostrophe Status

[*] posted on 29-6-2023 at 10:46

^^ Fingers crossed Grey Ghost is ok ^^

Plook
Sheik Yerbouti Status

[*] posted on 11-7-2023 at 21:48

Well there is a Mr. & Mrs. Plook the wedding went off on Saturday like a champ, the Daughter Plook the Younger was my wedding planner and everyone could not believe she was not a professional because she did such a bang up job.

I will load you all up with pictures when I get them, I did not even carry my phone during the wedding and reception.

Tinkamok, Kat wanted we to thank you for the wonderful card you sent, it arrived the day of the wedding so you got the first card in very kind of you.

We are heading to Southern California on our honeymoon tomorrow a returning next week, we have a jammed packed schedule including the Paramount Studios Tour we are very excited about.

One of the guys from my posse is trying to set up a meeting with us and 3 other couples from back in the day, that will be awesome.

I will try to keep you all updated, talk to you soon.
tinkamok
Apostrophe Status

[*] posted on 12-7-2023 at 08:30

Glad it went well Plook and many congratulations !

polydigm
King Kong Status

Mood: Inspired

[*] posted on 12-7-2023 at 14:21

Congratulations Plook!!

Plook
Sheik Yerbouti Status

[*] posted on 12-7-2023 at 16:21

Thank you all, we are heading out to travel too So Cal for our Honeymoon, talk to you soon...:grin:
Plook
Sheik Yerbouti Status

[*] posted on 13-7-2023 at 15:32

We made it to So Cal it was a long drive because we hit LA traffic but we had a book on tape going so it was bearable.

Going golfing today at the course my dad played from 1955 to 1978, I grew-up there to a certain degree.

Tonight we go see a Benny Rietveld's Orchestra at the Baked Potato in Studio City it is a small hole in the wall from the 70's, don't know much about them but this;

Benny Rietveld’s Orchestra

AARON JANIK – TRUMPET
JOAKIM TOFTGAARD – TROMBONE
ALEX BUDMAN – TENOR SAX, FLUTE
PHILLIP WHACK – ALTO SAX, FLUTE
KENNY ECHIZEN – GUITAR
JOEY NAVARRO – KEYBOARDS
“CHAMO” SUAREZ – PERCUSSION
MAKANI ELIOT – DRUMS
ANDY VARGAS – VOCALS (SANTANA)
BENNY RIETVELD – BASS & VOCALS(SANTANA)

Tomorrow is Paramount Studios...more to come...:cool:
/b]b
BBP
Super Administrator

Mood: Cheerful yet relaxed

[*] posted on 13-7-2023 at 18:54

Wow Plook, congratulations on your marriage!

Check out my site at:http://bonny.ploeg.ws
Eddie RUKidding
Sheik Yerbouti Status

[*] posted on 14-7-2023 at 08:52

Well done Plook :cool:

South of the Border
Plook
Sheik Yerbouti Status

[*] posted on 15-7-2023 at 15:53

The show at the Baked Potato with Benny Rietveld was awesome at one point they added a Gal singer and had an extra sax player they had 12 people on the tiny stage 2 singers, drums, bass, guitar, keyboards, percussions, and a 5 piece horn section. Their jazz and blues were very reminiscent of FZ Hot Rats period, they did an excellent cover of "You can't always get what you want" as well as a song from a Broadway show he had seen that was incredible.

Yesterday we did our Paramount Studios tour which was totally cool and the lunch was made by Opera's chef. We have tons of pictures of all sorts of stuff.

We got our share of bumper to bumper traffic since we drove thru downtown LA 5 times in 3 days.

We headed to Bayshore to hang out at the boat slip yesterday afternoon it was spectacular then ate dinner on 2nd Street in Belmont Shores at "Open Sesame" an excellent Lebanese Restaurant.

We are getting reedy to drive up to the high dessert to see Terri's Dad, Kat suggested I should go since he is getting along in years and has some medical issues and it may be the last time I get to see him...Kat is smart!

We meet the old posse for dinner tonight that should be great fun!
 Pages:  1  ..  13    15    17  ..  26

Go To Top